ترمب عن صفقة الأسلحة السعودية: إدارتي تحاول تسهيل الصفقات حين يريدون شراء مقاتلات بمليارات الدولارات

كم تتوقعون الاعداد التي ستطلبها السعوديه
من مقاتلات F35A

انا بنظري الاعداد من 48-72 مقاتلة

كم تتوقعون الاعداد التي ستطلبها السعوديه
من مقاتلات F35A

انا بنظري الاعداد من 48-72 مقاتلة

سرب المقاتلات السعوديه تتكون من 24 مقاتله
لذلك التعاقد سوف يكون سربين او ثلاث كابدايه

المصدر نسيت ارفقه
K @khalaf المنقذ ? ?
“Now I don’t know anything about the investigation, but you’re just telling me about walking a dog and what did you say, doing dishes?” Trump asked, to which the reporter replied, “Saudi arms deals, sir.”

“What Saudi arms deals? Explain,” Trump shot back.

“Congress passed a law to restrict sales to Saudi Arabia over certain arms over their use in the Yemeni crisis. So the question is whether Secretary Pompeo tried to subvert the deal with actions he may have taken,” the reporter replied.

President Trump said, “I don’t think so,” before launching into a defense of selling arms to other countries anyway.

“I mean I think when somebody pays us a fortune for arms we should get the deal done. I will tell you that. I don’t know what you’re talking about, I know this, that we have countries that want to buy our arms and we make it so difficult for them that they end up going to Russia and China, and under my administration, if they’re friendly countries, I try and make it as easy as possible,” he explained. “If they want to buy our fighter jets and if they want to give us billions and billions of dollars, and they have other alternatives including China, Russia, and others, I think we should make it as easy as possible for them and we should take the jobs and take the money, because it’s billions of dollars.”

Screenshot_20200519_232826.jpg

التعديل الأخير:
نهائي.. المفاوضات على الاف35 جدية جدا.. زيادة التايفون تقريبا اغلق ملفها والامر متعلق بخلاف شديد بين السعودية وبريطانيا خصوصا بعد رفض تحرير الحديدة وموقف بريطانيا من الملف اليمني في مجلس الامن والاخطر تدبير مؤامرة اغتيال خاشقجي.. بريطانيا كانت المدبر للاضرار بولي العهد العصملي كان كومبارس وخاشقجي قبل يصل اسطنبول كان في لندن والباقي بيتضح مع الايام

لا ليست حصة تركيا ، المقاتلات التركية لازالت لليوم تحلق بالعلم الو ترميز التركي
حبتين بس اللي دخلت تجارب الطيران باقي خطوط الانتاج ورارد جدا تسحب منهم

المصدر نسيت ارفقه
K @khalaf المنقذ ? ?
“Now I don’t know anything about the investigation, but you’re just telling me about walking a dog and what did you say, doing dishes?” Trump asked, to which the reporter replied, “Saudi arms deals, sir.”

“What Saudi arms deals? Explain,” Trump shot back.

“Congress passed a law to restrict sales to Saudi Arabia over certain arms over their use in the Yemeni crisis. So the question is whether Secretary Pompeo tried to subvert the deal with actions he may have taken,” the reporter replied.

President Trump said, “I don’t think so,” before launching into a defense of selling arms to other countries anyway.

“I mean I think when somebody pays us a fortune for arms we should get the deal done. I will tell you that. I don’t know what you’re talking about, I know this, that we have countries that want to buy our arms and we make it so difficult for them that they end up going to Russia and China, and under my administration, if they’re friendly countries, I try and make it as easy as possible,” he explained. “If they want to buy our fighter jets and if they want to give us billions and billions of dollars, and they have other alternatives including China, Russia, and others, I think we should make it as easy as possible for them and we should take the jobs and take the money, because it’s billions of dollars.”

التحديد الاول فيه صفات مصر و طريقة التضييق الأمريكية عليها، التحديد التاني بيوضح سياسته اللي عايز يمشيها أنه يقبل اي حاجه عشان المليارات مع الحفاظ علي مصالح أمريكا و شرط أن يكون الشاري أكثر ودا و اقرب صداقة لهم .

الصفقة ستتم بترامب او بدونه ... بالجمهوريين او بالديمقراطيين ، لا فرق.

حبتين بس اللي دخلت تجارب الطيران باقي خطوط الانتاج ورارد جدا تسحب منهم
بالنهاية راح تحصل عليها ، ربما تتأخر عنها والله أعلم لكن ستتسلمها

غريبة الاحتفالات .. لا جديد .. نفس الصفقات المعلنة سلفا .. لن يكون بها ال f-35 لانها حصرا لإسرائيل فقط فى الشرق الاوسط ..

بالنهاية راح تحصل عليها ، ربما تتأخر عنها والله أعلم لكن ستتسلمها
بنسبة ٪90 ماراح ياخذوها الا في حال اسقط نظام اردوغان والا مصيرها مثل مصير الاف14 اللي شراها الشاه ووضعت امريكا يدها عليها

غريبة الاحتفالات .. لا جديد .. نفس الصفقات المعلنة سلفا .. لن يكون بها ال f-35 لانها حصرا لإسرائيل فقط فى الشرق الاوسط ..
سوالف.. قالوا نفس الكلام عن الاف15
وفي النهاية ادخلنا الاف15 c الخدمة واليهود باقي شغالين على نسخ A, B

سرب المقاتلات السعوديه تتكون من 24 مقاتله
لذلك التعاقد سوف يكون سربين او ثلاث كابدايه
حلوة تسأل وتجيب على نفسك
هالايام تثبت ان لا صديق لك سوى نفسك ?

الخبر لم يتطرق الى الاف 35 او اي صفقات مستقبلية
وانما الى تبعات اقالة المفتش العام لوزارة الخارجية ودور بومبيو في تمرير تلك الصفقات لنا بمعزل عن الكونجرس
واضح انه ترامب يقصد صفقات الاسلحة السابقة والتي تم التعاقد عليها

عودة
أعلى