أوباما في السعودية... صفحة جديدة لدور الناتو في الشرق الأوسط

قرار من قبل السناتور ليندسي غراهام لوقف مشروع قانون يسمح بمقاضاة السعودية خوفا من ردود فعل إنتقامية ضد أمريكا

Lindsey Graham blocks Saudi 9/11 bill

graham2_122115getty.jpg

Sen. has placed a hold on legislation that would open the door for victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks to sue Saudi Arabia.

Graham (R-S.C.), who is a co-sponsor of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act, put the hold on his own bill over concerns that new changes could expose the U.S. to legal attacks.

Edits made last week by Sen. (R-Ala.) might expand the scope, Graham told reporters on Tuesday, potentially putting the U.S. at risk of legal retaliation because of actions by individuals or unsavory allies.
“I want to make sure that anything we do doesn’t come to bite us,” Graham told reporters in the basement of the Senate.

“Anything we do in this bill can be used against us later. So let's say there’s a situation where you’ve got an American in a consulate or an embassy that’s got their own grudge against a government,” he said. “We want to make sure that we’re not liable for that.”

Sessions, for his part, suggested that he shared Graham’s underlying concerns about the potential for the bill to expose the U.S. to legal attacks. Ultimate responsibility for settling the issue, he said, ought to belong with the Obama administration.

“Generally you get leadership from the State Department,” Sessions said on Tuesday. “But when the chips were down, they never produced any real assistance.”

“Somewhere along the line the president is going to need to review it, get his best team on it and if it’s not good for America, he should veto it or try to provide leadership.”

The lingering unease about the bill’s ramifications hints at the legal minefield that lawmakers need to navigate; the measure has gained new prominence amid President Obama’s travel to Saudi Arabia this week.

Saudi officials have strongly opposed the bill and threatened to sell off $750 billion of U.S. assets should it be enacted.

The White House has come out against the legislation, because of what it claims would be dangerous precedent that could erode the legal system of sovereign immunity.

“If we open up the possibility that individuals and the United States can routinely start suing other governments, then we are also opening up the United States to being continually sued by individuals in other countries,” Obama with CBS broadcast early Tuesday.

Speaker (R-Wis.) expressed on Tuesday of the legislation, which is backed by Sens. (D-N.Y.) and (R-Texas), who are both leaders in their Senate caucuses.

“I think we need to look at it,” Ryan told reporters at a news conference. “I think we need to review it to make sure we are not making mistakes with our allies and that we’re not catching people in this that shouldn’t be caught up in this.”

Graham also raised the case of the People's Protection Units (YPG), the Syrian Kurdish forces that the U.S. has relied upon in the growing chaos of the Syrian civil war.

Despite being a critical tool of the U.S. in Syria, the YPG are allied with the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), a Kurdish nationalist group in Turkey considered terrorists by both Washington and Ankara.

“If they go out and commit a terrorist act somewhere else against Turkey, I don’t want to be held liable because that’s not what we were sponsoring,” Graham said.

“Some of our allies are a bit dubious. I want to make sure that because we find common ground in one area, we don’t own these people forever because of whatever they do.”

The changes from Sessions have yet to be made public. An official with the Alabama Republican’s office did not immediately respond to an inquiry about the edits.

“The change that was made by Sen. Sessions may be a good change. It may limit the application of the bill in a way that protects us down the road,” Graham told reporters. “I really think I know what he’s trying to do.

"But I’ve had a couple of questions that I hadn’t gotten an answer to yet, and so we’re working
on it.”

**التهديدات السعودية لخبطت اوراقهم :rolleyes:

سفير السعودية في لندن يستشهد بتصريح لسعود الفيصل لـCNN بـ2003: المملكة لم تقم بأي خطأ ونحث على كشف الصفحات الـ28 السرية

لا ... امريكا تريد المحافظة على استقرار سوق النفط

بختصار وقف الحديث عن الاغرار و توقف عن ضخ المزيد من النفط ..
مالنا علاقة في الأساس أرامكو مقبلة على أن تكون ضمن القطاع الخاص ..... هههههه والمشكلة الأكبر التي تزعج الأمريكان
أن الصين عرضت على "أرامكو السعودية" طرحا مزدوجا لأسهمها في هونج كونج بالإضافة للسوق السعودي، شريطة أن تكون
صناديق صينية هي المستثمر الرئيسي (Anchor Investor) في الطرح الأولي.
هذا الموضوع تم حسمه ولاعلاقة للحكومة السعودية بأسعار النفط أو ضمان أمدادات الطاقة وتوازن السوق ومن هذا الكلام الفارغ
هذا الأمر يخضع للعرض والطلب ومصالح الشركات وأرباحها

طائره الاوسبرى افضل طائره على مر التاريخ

تم عرضها على الامارات و السعوديه و اسرائيل و لم تنجح عمليه التسويق

لها حوادث كثيرة

لكنها مفيدة في عمليات القوات الخاصه
امريكا رفضت تبيع الاوسبري للامارات.

قرار من قبل السناتور ليندسي غراهام لوقف مشروع قانون يسمح بمقاضاة السعودية خوفا من ردود فعل إنتقامية ضد أمريكا

graham2_122115getty.jpg

Sen. has placed a hold on legislation that would open the door for victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks to sue Saudi Arabia.

Graham (R-S.C.), who is a co-sponsor of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act, put the hold on his own bill over concerns that new changes could expose the U.S. to legal attacks.

Edits made last week by Sen. (R-Ala.) might expand the scope, Graham told reporters on Tuesday, potentially putting the U.S. at risk of legal retaliation because of actions by individuals or unsavory allies.
“I want to make sure that anything we do doesn’t come to bite us,” Graham told reporters in the basement of the Senate.

“Anything we do in this bill can be used against us later. So let's say there’s a situation where you’ve got an American in a consulate or an embassy that’s got their own grudge against a government,” he said. “We want to make sure that we’re not liable for that.”

Sessions, for his part, suggested that he shared Graham’s underlying concerns about the potential for the bill to expose the U.S. to legal attacks. Ultimate responsibility for settling the issue, he said, ought to belong with the Obama administration.

“Generally you get leadership from the State Department,” Sessions said on Tuesday. “But when the chips were down, they never produced any real assistance.”

“Somewhere along the line the president is going to need to review it, get his best team on it and if it’s not good for America, he should veto it or try to provide leadership.”

The lingering unease about the bill’s ramifications hints at the legal minefield that lawmakers need to navigate; the measure has gained new prominence amid President Obama’s travel to Saudi Arabia this week.

Saudi officials have strongly opposed the bill and threatened to sell off $750 billion of U.S. assets should it be enacted.

The White House has come out against the legislation, because of what it claims would be dangerous precedent that could erode the legal system of sovereign immunity.

“If we open up the possibility that individuals and the United States can routinely start suing other governments, then we are also opening up the United States to being continually sued by individuals in other countries,” Obama with CBS broadcast early Tuesday.

Speaker (R-Wis.) expressed on Tuesday of the legislation, which is backed by Sens. (D-N.Y.) and (R-Texas), who are both leaders in their Senate caucuses.

“I think we need to look at it,” Ryan told reporters at a news conference. “I think we need to review it to make sure we are not making mistakes with our allies and that we’re not catching people in this that shouldn’t be caught up in this.”

Graham also raised the case of the People's Protection Units (YPG), the Syrian Kurdish forces that the U.S. has relied upon in the growing chaos of the Syrian civil war.

Despite being a critical tool of the U.S. in Syria, the YPG are allied with the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), a Kurdish nationalist group in Turkey considered terrorists by both Washington and Ankara.

“If they go out and commit a terrorist act somewhere else against Turkey, I don’t want to be held liable because that’s not what we were sponsoring,” Graham said.

“Some of our allies are a bit dubious. I want to make sure that because we find common ground in one area, we don’t own these people forever because of whatever they do.”

The changes from Sessions have yet to be made public. An official with the Alabama Republican’s office did not immediately respond to an inquiry about the edits.

“The change that was made by Sen. Sessions may be a good change. It may limit the application of the bill in a way that protects us down the road,” Graham told reporters. “I really think I know what he’s trying to do.

"But I’ve had a couple of questions that I hadn’t gotten an answer to yet, and so we’re working
on it.”

الموضوع انتهى. كل ما بقي هو طراطيش اعلامية. لا يحق لهم اعادة فتح الموضوع الا بعد مرور ٣٥٦ يوما ويجب الحصول على اغلبية لاعادة فتحه. القانون فشل يا شباب خلونا نتكلم في شيء ثاني.

graham2_122115getty.jpg

on it.”

اولا كل او سنتور او حزب او لوبي يحاول ان يثبت نفسه ويتخذ جانب بدل ان يكون مشاهد فقط

اما بخصوص كلامه فهو يفضحهم لانهم خائفين من ان يعود هذا القانون بالضرر عليهم ويكشف المستور ببساطه !.

اولا كل او سنتور او حزب او لوبي يحاول ان يثبت نفسه ويتخذ جانب بدل ان يكون مشاهد فقط

اما بخصوص كلامه فهو يفضحهم لانهم خائفين من ان يعود هذا القانون بالضرر عليهم ويكشف المستور ببساطه !.
خائفين من المحاكمات بجرائمهم فيتنام واليابان والعراق وافغانستان وغيره وفي الصومال
كل هذ الدول لو رفعت قضية على الحكومة الامريكية بسبب الجرائم اللي ارتكبوها راح تفلس خزينة الدولة
عشان كذا ماظنيت يفتحو الباب على مصراعية
غير هذا وذالك راح يطلع متآمرين من داخل الحكومة السابقة لي جورج دبليو بوش ومتورطين بسبب التسهيلات

ثلاث طائرات أوسبراي في الرياض هذا اليوم

مشاهدة المرفق 54550

طائره الاوسبرى افضل طائره على مر التاريخ

تم عرضها على الامارات و السعوديه و اسرائيل و لم تنجح عمليه التسويق

لها حوادث كثيرة

لكنها مفيدة في عمليات القوات الخاصه

هل سنراها بشعار القوات البرية السعودية

800px-3rd_Battalion_3rd_Marines_Osprey_flights.jpg

800px-VMM-162_Osprey_on_the_tarmac_in_Iraq_on_April_1-2008.JPG

800px-Osprey_at_Pensacola.jpg
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
صباح الخير اخواني الاعزاء

سؤال ماسبب وجودها فالرياض في هذا الوقت..؟
هل لها علاقة بوزير الدفاع الامريكي..؟
من اي قاعدة انطلقة..؟

معالي السيد الوزير المسؤول عن شؤون الدفاع يتوجه إلى المملكة العربية السعودية
19/04/2016
- حضور اجتماع أصحاب السمو والمعالي وزراء الدفاع بدول مجلس التعاون لدول الخليج العربية مع معالي وزير الدفاع الأمريكي
بدعوة من صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير محمد بن سلمان بن عبدالعزيز آل سعود ولي ولي العهد النائب الثاني لرئيس مجلس الوزراء وزير الدفاع بالمملكة العربية السعودية غادر البلاد ظهر اليوم معالي السيد بدر بن سعود بن حارب البوسعيدي الوزير المسؤول عن شؤون الدفاع والوفد العسكري المرافق له إلى المملكة العربية السعودية الشقيقة لحضور اجتماع أصحاب السمو والمعالي وزراء الدفاع بدول مجلس التعاون لدول الخليج العربية مع معالي وزير الدفاع الأمريكي يوم غد بالرياض . وقد ضم الوفد الفريق الركن أحمد بن حارث بن ناصر النبهاني رئيس أركان قوات السلطان المسلحة ، وعددا من كبار ضباط قوات السلطان المسلحة .

وكان في وداع معاليه والوفد المرافق له لدى مغادرته قاعدة السيب الجوية اللواء الركن مطر بن سالم بن راشد البلوشي قائد الجيش السلطاني العماني ، وعدد من كبار ضباط قوات السلطان المسلحة ، وسعادة سفير المملكة العربية السعودية المعتمد لدى السلطنة .

WRS_5316.JPG

الشليمي جابها في الصميم بصراحة كانه يقول الكلام اللي راح يقوله اوباما في زيارته

الدقيقية 16+17

ولي ولي العهد يؤكد خلال اجتماع وزراء الدفاع أن تحديات كبيرة تواجه العالم والمنطقة وأهمها الإرهاب والتدخلات الإيرانية

ان كانت امريكا فعليا عرضت علينا تطوير القوات الخاصه فالاوسبري لم تأتي الا لاقناع القاده بها
اتمنى سرب كامل منها على الاقل
بالنسبة لموضوع الصندوق الاستثماري السعودي في امريكا
المملكه لديها اوراق ضغط كبيره تجاه امريكا
اولا لدى المملكة اكثر من صندوق استثماري بعضها باسم القطاعات الحكوميه ورسميه واخرى استثماريه صغيره
عند سحب المملكه لاصول السندات والتخلص منها
ستقوم الصين لا اراديا بفعل ذالك تجاه امريكا وامريكا على علم بذالك فهذه ستكون الفرصه الوحيده لعلو الصين اقتصاديا على الامريكان وانهيار تام للامريكان وتفكك اقتصادي وداخلي بيكون في امريكا
ايضا الضربة الاخرى بيع البترول بالريال لتعزيز قيمة الريال السعودي وتعويضه وايضا مع الانتهاء من البنك الخليجي والعملة الخليجيه خلق تشكيله من العملات الصعبه ان حدثت وهذا الامر بيعجل بالعملة الخليجيه مستقبلا ربما
اضافه لو سحبت الامارات ماتملكه من ايداعات بصناديقها الاستثماريه وايضا قطر والكويت؟!
كيف ستنهض امريكا!
مايطرح هو مصير دول المنطقه اجمعها
ايضا القانون لو شرع اكثر الخاسرين دوليا هم الامريكا
من افغانستان الى الصومال الى النيجر وليبيا والعراق وايران وفيتنام ووووووووو وحتى الياابان

جميعهم لديهم استحقاقات من الامريكان!
الحذر مستقبلا مهم جدا خصوصا من خبث الخبثاء اليهود فالوضع غير مطمئن لديهم ابدا

أمير الرياض أستقبل أوباما .. وقبل ذلك الملك أستقبل قادة دول الخليج العربي .. بداية الزيارة تأديب :D

أوباما يصل إلى الرياض
632778536927.jpg

الرياض - واس

وصل فخامة الرئيس باراك أوباما رئيس الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية والوفد المرافق له ، إلى الرياض اليوم ، في زيارة للمملكة يلتقي خلالها خادم الحرمين الشريفين الملك سلمان بن عبدالعزيز آل سعود ـ حفظه الله ـ ويحضر القمة التي ستعقد بين قادة دول مجلس التعاون لدول الخليج العربية وفخامته غدا الخميس.

وكان في استقبال فخامته بالصالة الملكية بمطار الملك خالد الدولي صاحب السمو الملكي الأمير فيصل بن بندر بن عبدالعزيز أمير منطقة الرياض ، ومعالي وزير الخارجية الأستاذ عادل بن أحمد الجبير، ومدير شرطة منطقة الرياض اللواء سعود بن عبد العزيز الهلال، وسفير الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية لدى المملكة الدكتور جوزيف دبليو ويستفول ، ومدير عام مطار الملك خالد الدولي عبدالعزيز سعد أبو حربة، ومندوب عن المراسم الملكية ، وأعضاء السفارة الأمريكية لدى المملكة.

عودة
أعلى