خـــــبراء المنتـــــدى
إنضم
2 أكتوبر 2010
المشاركات
التفاعل
36,080 291 0
الدولة
Saudi Arabia
"IRGC soldiers of the Islamic Republic are at the border of occupied Palestine," said the tweet.

ShowImage.ashx

"IRGC soldiers of the Islamic Republic are at the border of occupied Palestine," said the tweet, according to MEMRI, which was published on Dec. 25th.

B5tto3oCIAEnR1K.jpg

B5tto3pCQAA4jcv.jpg

B5tto3rCAAAEoYM.jpg

The same photos were previously posted on December 17, 2014 on a blog affiliated with the Iranian Army (newss.blog.ir) with the soldiers' faces visible. According to MEMRI, the blog claimed the photos were taken in southern Lebanon in the Beqaa and Baalbeq region, and that the blog post was titled, "We are arriving... near the Mother of Corruption, the accursed Israel;soon we will pass over their bodies, Allah willing."

The date "October 24, 2014" can clearly be seen in the photos uploaded on the blog with a caption that reads "Uploaded @ Military.ir."

In early October, the Iranian-backed Lebanese militia Hezbollah took responsibility for detonating two bombs in the Mount Dov region along the border with Lebanon, wounding two IDF soldiers.

...What a joke :D

! They're in Israel's borders to refresh their friendship not for aggressive procedures

?! Tell me that USA will attack Israel I may believe that ,but Iran's militias

Damn they still following their old tricks ! they are swindling on Palestinians and Lebanese to win people in their side by helping from evils such as Hezbollah and other shitty Arabic Iranian militias

For a while, I thought we're in Hollywood because of their stupid actions ... They announced their plan of attack before starting the mission as if they're saying " Hey Jewish we'll kill you one by one and pass over your bodies .. be ready for
that event and to be sure see this is our pictures with Iran flag
" :Dlooooool

.Indeed, there're many people believes this bullshit

عودة
أعلى