خـــــبراء المنتـــــدى
إنضم
26 يوليو 2008
المشاركات
التفاعل
102,480 728 2
APC2_jr_2012_09_11.jpeg

1320122344569843750.jpg

اعلنت توازن القابضة , الشركة الام لنمر اوتوموتيف صانع عربات النمر العسكرية عن حصولها على شهادة من جهة مستقلة عن وصول عربتها من طراز نمر 6x6 لمعيار الحماية 'STANAG 4569 Level 3' .
هذا المعيار متوافق مع الناتو وصعب الحصول عليه بسهوله .

هذه الاضافة الجديدة ستعزز موقع عربات النمر 6x6 في مجال الحماية ضد التهديدات المعتاده لهذا النوع من الناقلات اضافة لتعزيز اهتمام الزبائن العالميين بها .
وقال احد مسؤولي الشركة ان النمر 6x6 بمعيار الحماية 'STANAG 4569 Level 3' ستعرض في معرض ايدكس القادم بأبوظبي في 17 فبراير 2013 .

بقية المقال :

Tawazun Holding's armored vehicle manufacturer, Nimr Automotive, has announced that it has been issued the prestigious 'STANAG 4569 Level 3' certification by an independent testing authority for its newest vehicle, the Nimr 6x6 Armored Personnel Carrier (APC).
The certification is based on standards set forth by the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Standardization Agreement.

Armored vehicles are deployed across a number of terrains globally and this has led to NATO issuing a classification system that is understood at an international level. The 'STANAG 4569 specification Protection Level for Occupants of Logistics and Light Armored Vehicles' is used to classify lightweight protection against common threats used against military forces. The threats are categorized by level (1 to 5), depending on extent of the danger that the vehicle and its passengers are expected to encounter.

With this newly acquired certificate, Nimr is now able to produce 6x6 vehicles that have Level 3 mine and ballistic defense solutions for optimum terrain performance, as defined by NATO. It is the first time that a 6x6 armored personnel carrier created in the Middle East region has achieved such status.

Nimr APC vehicles are 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in the UAE and are built to withstand extreme conditions. These customizable, interoperable platforms, offering transport solutions for a wide range of combat and non-combat scenarios, are steadily building an international reputation for high quality and flexibility. Nimr's vehicles are designed to be employed in different situational scenarios, including as an armament carrier, logistics vehicle, ambulance, or a mobile Command and Control center. Today, the company is supplying a number of government defense forces around the world with these innovative vehicles.

H.E. Saif M. Al Hajeri, CEO of Tawazun Holding, said: "This certification marks a defining moment in the history of Nimr, and indeed for Tawazun Holding, to date. It is recognition of innovation, engineering and overall quality, and a further sign that UAE-made products are becoming recognized by the international defense industry."

H.E. continues: "The STANAG 4569 Level 3 certification is notoriously difficult to obtain and so we are quietly proud that it has been awarded to the Nimr 6x6 APC. It will further enhance the growing reputation of a locally-made product that is already driving customer enquiries from all over the globe. In turn and over time, this will help us to keep contributing to the growing industrial backbone of the UAE and the creation of sustainable skilled employment opportunities for its people."

The STANAG 4569 Nimr 6x6 APC Level 3 (3a and 3b) will be a hybrid version of the existing standard Nimr 6x6 model and will be offered in several versions such as an armored personnel carrier, an armored ambulance and as a shelter carrier.

Hamad Al Neyadi, Chairman of Nimr Automotive, commented: "This recognition based on NATO's standards will give our local, regional and global customers confidence that they are buying an armored personnel carrier that meets the highest international standards for its product class that is able to withstand and protect occupants from high mine or ballistic threats. We believe it will stimulate further interest in Nimr and its vehicles from both existing and new customers from a number of geographic markets."

Al Neyadi confirmed that the STANAG 4569 Level 3 Nimr 6x6 APC will be unveiled for the first time ever at the International Defense Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) taking place in Abu Dhabi, UAE, from February 17-21 2013.

النمر , عائلة ممتدة تستحق الاحترام والقادم يبشّر بتطورات رائعة ستضعها في الصفوف الاولى في عالم العربات التكتيكية ال Multi Purpose .

86278720120726001500.jpg

رد: عربة النمر الاماراتي تحظى بشهادة 'STANAG 4569 Level 3' المرموقة

هل كل عربات نمر تحمل هذا المعيار
لان هناك عربات اخري

هنا صفحة المنتجات في موقع شركة نمر اوتوموتيف :

وهنا ملف PDF

بحسب الملف :

The
baseline mine and ballistic protection for this vehicle is level 1 and can be
up-armored to STANAG 4569 level 3 mine and ballistic protection.

بحسب ويكيبيديا :

Lebanese_airborne_nimr4x4.jpg

NIMR II 4x4 تحظى بمعيار الحماية Armor STANAG 4569 Up to level 3
Mine level 2a/2b

ومن موقع Army Recognition

Armor

Basic armor STANAG 4569 Level1, Mines TNT 6 kg. Add-on armour, mine protection Level 3a/2b, ballistic protection Level 3& 4 STANAG 4569

ما شاء الله .. أرى مستقبلاً واعداً لتصدير هذه العربة الرائعة ، ومزيد من التقدم لصناعتنا ان شاء الله.

الشهاده التي حصلت عليها عربة النمر, بماذا تتعلق هل بتحملها العبوات الناسفه ام الالغام ام القذائف!؟

سيدعم ويزيد الثقه لدينا بهذا الاعتراف ولدى الزبائن المعجبين بشرائها

سنراها بحلة جديده ومتطوره في المحافل القادمه باذن الله ..

وارى انه سيكون لها مستقبلا باهرا في النسخة القادمه ,,

الشهاده التي حصلت عليها عربة النمر, بماذا تتعلق هل بتحملها العبوات الناسفه ام الالغام ام القذائف!؟

نظرة على المستوى الثالث من هذا المعيار

HideLevel 3

Kinetic Energy

7.62 x 51 AP (WC core) at 30 meters with 930 m/s[1]

Grenade and Mine Blast Threat

8defense-arab.comkg (explosive mass) Blast AT Mine:
3a – Mine Explosion pressure activated under any wheel or track location.
3b – Mine Explosion under center.

تستطيع مواجهة الالغام والمقذوفات اليدويه بحسب الاوزان المعطاه اعلاه واتمنى ان يفيدنا المتخصصون اكثر وتقبل تحياتي

ماشاء الله خطوه خطوه يااخوان في الامارات حمد الله ياربي

عودة
أعلى