موسوعة الطائرة f-16i sufa

رد: موسوعة الطائرة f-16 i sufa

ممتاز وهذا ماقصدته

170 طائرة بالكاد تحمي الامارات

كم منها سيوجه لجبهة عربية ضد اسرائيل ...؟؟؟

خصوصا وهي ليست من دول مواجهة جغرافية

او قريبة من اسرائيل

ويتطلب تدريب مشترك مكثف لان اللهجه والتكتيك والاسلحه والتضاريس والعدو الذي تدربت ضده -مثلا ايران - اصبح الان كله مختلفا .... طبعا هذا كله لا يعني انه غير مفيد ولكن لو كنت مسؤلا في دولة مواجهه فلن اعتمد على مثل هذا الامر .................

[font=&quot]
[/font]
[font=&quot]
[/font][font=&quot]ويتم بناء الخزانات بواسطة شركة الصناعات الجوية الإسرائيلية [/font][font=&quot]iai [/font][font=&quot]كمصدر وحيد للخزانات لصالح شركة [/font][font=&quot]lokheed martin [/font][font=&quot]تحت برنامج [/font][font=&quot]peace marble v [/font][font=&quot].[/font][font=&quot]

[/font]​

سؤال أخي مارشال ...

ما ذكرته بالإقتباس في الأعلى "الملون بالأحمر" هل يختص بالنسخة صوفا فقط أم يشمل جميع النسخ المصدرة من لوكهيد مارتن بما فيها الإماراتية و المغربية و المصرية؟؟

سؤال أخي مارشال ...

ما ذكرته بالإقتباس في الأعلى "الملون بالأحمر" هل يختص بالنسخة صوفا فقط أم يشمل جميع النسخ المصدرة من لوكهيد مارتن بما فيها الإماراتية و المغربية و المصرية؟؟

الإماراتية والمغربية ربما

The Block 52/60 F-16 aircraft procured by Israel, Greece and the UAE have structural, plumbing, and wiring provisions for the Conformal Fuel Tanks (CFT). Attached to the upper surface of the F-16's fuselage, the tank's lower surface conform to the aircraft's shape. This arrangement allows the CFTs to be relatively light weight, since nothing is suspended from them. With an empty weight of 900 pounds, tank set holds 450 gallons (about 3,000 pounds) of additional JP-5/8 fuel. A CFT set carries 50 percent more fuel than the centerline external fuel tank, with only 12 percent of the drag. The CFT can dramatically increase the operational radius of the aircraft for long range missions. The aircraft can fly a long range strike mission with full weapon's load, and engage in air combat when external (370 Gal) fuel tanks have been dropped. The CFT, along with external 370 gallon jetissonable tanks or 600 gallon non-jetissonable external tanks are added with the CFT, provides the F-16 with a 60-70 percent increase in operational radius. At subsonic speeds the CFT have neglible effect on the aircraft agility, thought the drag increases in proportion to speed at supersonic speeds. The aircraft fitted with CFT retain nearly the full handling qualities, flight limits, and signature. The CFT set can be fitted or removed in less than two hours. The tanks are are built under the Peace Marble V program by IAI as a sole source to Lockheed Martin's specification.

الإماراتية والمغربية ربما

حسنا .. و الـ cft على العشرون طائرة المصرية الجديدة ما مصدرهم إذا كان:

the tanks are are built under the peace marble v program by iai as a sole source to lockheed martin's specification.

البعض يتحدث عن انها لن تأتي بخزانات اضافية على غرار البولندية

الخارجية الامريكية نفت البيع لمصر وقالت انها كذبة

F-16I تحمل 2 صواريخ دليلة ، 2 سايدويندر ، بود الحرب الالكترونية SkyShield , خزانات وقود خارجية و كتفية , بود التهديف Litening و الاستطلاع ReccLite

1548595116674.png

عودة
أعلى