الكيان الصهيونى يوقف الطلعات التدريبية للاف-16 صوفا بسبب أبخرة الفورمالدهيد المسرطنة

إنضم
18 ديسمبر 2007
المشاركات
التفاعل
1,878 1 0
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الكيان الصهيونى أعلن ايقاف طلعاته التدريبية على الطائرات ف-16 صوفا الحديثة بسبب اكتشاف تصاعد أبخرة الفورمالدهيد التى تسبب السرطان فى قمرة القيادة :

Israel halts F-16I training flights after formaldehyde scare

27 March 2008

The Israel Air Force (IAF) halted all training flights on its 75-aircraft fleet of F-16I 'Soufa' multirole fighters on 21 March after a carcinogenic substance was found in the cockpit of some of the aircraft.​

Following continual complaints from several aircrews of a strong odour in the cockpit during the flight, causing sore eyes and throat, the IAF hired a commercial company to examine the air inside the cockpits of several F-16Is.
The tests found traces of formaldehyde - a substance known to be carcinogenic in high concentration - in the crew compartment but the aircraft will continue to be used in other operations as investigations continue.​

بقية التفاصيل هنا :

F16i_soufa_7.jpg

اعتقد ان الابخرة تلك ناتجة من قمرة القيادة التى تدخل تلك المادة فى تكوينها وهى نفس مكونات قمرة القيادة فى الاف 16 بلوك 62 الاماراتية فلماذل لم يوقف اخواننا الاماراتيين الطلعات

صورة هذه الطائرة مشابهة لطائرات f16 block 62 الايماراتية

وعلى حد علمي ان اسرائيل تملك f16 block 52

عودة
أعلى