القوات الأمريكية تتدرب على تدمير أنظمة صواريخ "إس-400" الروسية

اطلاق ٢٧ صاروخ لأستهداف طائرة واحدة وفشل ٢٦ صاروخ عن اتمام المهمة !!
الاخبار التي تداولتها كل وسائل الاعلام المحترمة
الأمر أكده كذلك التحقيق الإسرائيلي في الواقعة
In total, the Syrian aerial defense apparatus launched 27 at IAF planes throughout the night and early morning as events unfolded, 13 of them were fired while Israeli jets were attacking the Iranian drone’s control and command center. One of the missiles, a large long-range outdated SA-5 missile, hit the Israeli F-16.

لأزيد الأخ الدي يطبل لsa-5 بيتا هو أن نتائج التحقيق أفادت أن السبب كان بشريا بعدم اتخاد الطاقم الاجراءات اللازمة
The warning systems in the F-16I that was hit alerted the pilot and navigator of the threat on time.

Despite this, the crew of the downed F-16I failed to deploy countermeasures.

The pilot and navigator failed to take heed of the SA-5 missile, which locked onto their plane. The IAF determined that to be a “professional error.”

The crew should have defended themselves as a priority over completing the offensive mission, a senior IAF officer said.

الاخبار التي تداولتها كل وسائل الاعلام المحترمة
الأمر أكده كذلك التحقيق الإسرائيلي في الواقعة
In total, the Syrian aerial defense apparatus launched 27 at IAF planes throughout the night and early morning as events unfolded, 13 of them were fired while Israeli jets were attacking the Iranian drone’s control and command center. One of the missiles, a large long-range outdated SA-5 missile, hit the Israeli F-16.

لأزيد الأخ الدي يطبل لsa-5 بيتا هو أن نتائج التحقيق أفادت أن السبب كان بشريا بعدم اتخاد الطاقم الاجراءات اللازمة
The warning systems in the F-16I that was hit alerted the pilot and navigator of the threat on time.

Despite this, the crew of the downed F-16I failed to deploy countermeasures.

The pilot and navigator failed to take heed of the SA-5 missile, which locked onto their plane. The IAF determined that to be a “professional error.”

The crew should have defended themselves as a priority over completing the offensive mission, a senior IAF officer said.

للعلم انني بدأت تعليقي الاول بهذه الجملة:

نفس اللذي حصل مع الطيار الصهيوني اللذي تجاهل بغباء تحزيرات الاطباق من الدفاعات السورية . وتمكن صاروخ s200 من اصابته بسهولة .

وهو لا يختلف عن كلامك:
أن نتائج التحقيق أفادت أن السبب كان بشريا بعدم اتخاد الطاقم الاجراءات اللازمة.

لست بحاجة الى التطبيل لسلاح انتج عام ١٩٨٣ .

غريب كيف كان ردك على تعليق يتفق معك بموضوع تأثير العوائق الطبيعية ...
هل انت غاضب من خسارة الصهاينة لطائرة ؟

المواضيع المشابهة

عودة
أعلى