منظومة حدق من KACST

بالنسبة لـ KACST

مشاهدة المرفق 319111

KACST has developed AI and Information Security (IS) technologies, such as the impenetrable memory for information storage and digital signature for secure government transactions. A Decision Support Center (DSC) was also created under the strategic partnership with Boeing in order to develop defense and security standards and empower decision makers to make quick and interactive decisions through the Decision Support System, which is a key integrative platform for collecting and analyzing big military data, studying it to analyze the Kingdom’s defense and security capacities, identifying potential threats, and displaying the key indicators that can support decision makers in situations requiring urgent and definitive decisions.

KACST also implemented a number of projects, such as testing and simulation software development as per international standards and the advancement of mobile labs for tactical military scenarios available at KACST, such as the Communications and Embedded Systems Engineering Lab, the Cybersecurity Lab and the Systems Integration Lab, which aims to design and assemble embedded surveillance systems and imaging technologies as well as identify targets using laser technologies and test them under realistic battlefield conditions.

وهناك ايضاً الاليكترونيات المتقدمة

لاحظ الـ C5I

مشاهدة المرفق 319107

وشركة سامي

سامي لها شراكات واتفاقيات بهذا المجال مختلفه ، اهمها الاتفاقيه مع لوكهيد مارتن في مجال
Command, Control, Communications, computers & Intelligence C4i Systems

جامعة الملك سعود و Northrop Grumman

Raytheon Atheeb Systems Limited

ىةةىىةةىي.PNG

Raytheon Atheeb Systems Limited (RASL) is a joint venture company owned by Raytheon Company and Atheeb Group. RASL is dedicated to providing command and control capabilities, including state-of-the-art systems and software, communications, training, logistics and facilities.

Raytheon and Pannesma, an Atheeb Group company, are long-term partners in program management and delivery of complex C4I systems. Recent collaborative projects include the Al Diriyah Program, providing Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) program for the Ministry of Defense and the RSAF ACOC Project which delivered the facilities and systems to function as the AOC for the conduct of current RSAF Air Operations.

(Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence Center for Advanced System (C4I-CAS

ىةةىةىةى.PNG

CCiQp94UEAAqnql

ISE International Systems Engineering

download.jpg

Categories
  • C4I, Communication Systems​
  • Counter-measures, Electronic Warfare and Decoys​
  • IT, Computing and Software​
  • Maintenance Repair Overhaul and Logistics Support​
  • Radar, Sonar, Navigation, Targeting, Surveillance​
  • Services (R&D, training, engineering, consultancy, …)​
  • Training & Simulation​

التعديل الأخير:
المنظومة على طائرة Seeker II

2609651582_1.jpg
4711gif_471.gif
esp_landing_2340_1316.jpg

اممممم...... ممتاز الكلام ده الصراحه. وفكره وابتكار عبقري اذا تحقق علي الواقع بالفعل...!!
يعني درون له القدره علي عمليات اخماد او اسكات دفاع الجوي و احداث ثغرات في الشبكه سيكون سلاح تكتيكي في منتهي الخطوره والفاعلية...... وسيكون تحديداً بالنسبه للسعوديه كارت جبار و تهديد عنيف لكلاب المجوس....
فاذا امتلكت السعوديه الامكانات والاعداد منه. فالسيناريو المتوقع هو مثلا دخول سرب من هذه الدرونز علي نقطه معينه في شبكه الدفاع الجوي الايراني ومن ثم اخمادها او تدمرها او حتي التشويش عليها بدون الخوف من اي خساير بشريه او حتي معده قيمه. وبطريقه الاغراق وباعداد كبيره لاحداث اكبر ضرر ممكن.
ومن ثم تاتي من خلف هذه الهجمه اسراب الاف ١٥ و التليفون لتوجيه الضربات الثقيله و النوعيه والموجها....... اوبااااااااا
ربنا يكرم و يتحقق المراد ......

Raytheon Atheeb Systems Limited

مشاهدة المرفق 319114
Raytheon Atheeb Systems Limited (RASL) is a joint venture company owned by Raytheon Company and Atheeb Group. RASL is dedicated to providing command and control capabilities, including state-of-the-art systems and software, communications, training, logistics and facilities.

Raytheon and Pannesma, an Atheeb Group company, are long-term partners in program management and delivery of complex C4I systems. Recent collaborative projects include the Al Diriyah Program, providing Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) program for the Ministry of Defense and the RSAF ACOC Project which delivered the facilities and systems to function as the AOC for the conduct of current RSAF Air Operations.

(Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence Center for Advanced System (C4I-CAS

مشاهدة المرفق 319115

CCiQp94UEAAqnql

ISE International Systems Engineering

مشاهدة المرفق 319124

Categories
  • C4I, Communication Systems​
  • Counter-measures, Electronic Warfare and Decoys​
  • IT, Computing and Software​
  • Maintenance Repair Overhaul and Logistics Support​
  • Radar, Sonar, Navigation, Targeting, Surveillance​
  • Services (R&D, training, engineering, consultancy, …)​
  • Training & Simulation​