رسميا المغرب يحصل على منظومة الدفاع الجوي VL-MICA

صراحة من احسن صفقات القوات المسلحة الملكية، سلاح فعال خصوصا في حماية المراكز الساحلية و النقاط المطلة على البحر من الهجمات الصاروخية القادمة من البحر.
اتمنى ان تتعاقد على بطاريات أخرى من النسخة NG

المغرب تسلم جميع بطاريات MICA-VL

الصفقة ستتأخر لسنوات عديدة بسبب أزمة كورونا العالمية و الأزمات الإقتصادية لكل دول العالم وبالتالي لن تتمكن المغرب من تمويل هذه الصفقات في الوقت الحالي
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

مازالت أطالب بتحيين فيديو محاكاة الدفاع الجوي المغربي أسي أنس، راه حرام يبقى ناقص
هي لي ماتعاود

لا , الله يرحم والديك, خلينا محترمين العقيدة العسكرية المغربية, لا خردة بعد التنغوسكا(غلطة ندمان عليها)

كانت لديك نظرة ثاقبة هههههههههه

كلنا رأينا ما حدث له في روسيا-اوكرانيا

{ ارجع للتعليق لكي تفهم و تتذكر انك عارضت ان ياخد المغرب التور }

كانت لديك نظرة ثاقبة هههههههههه

كلنا رأينا ما حدث له في روسيا-اوكرانيا

{ ارجع للتعليق لكي تفهم و تتذكر انك عارضت ان ياخد المغرب التور }
rabat-morocco-moroccan-king-mohammed-vi-reviews-a-regiment-of-the-picture-id57607942

هاك واحد بوجور, جبدتي تعليقي من البئر

Yh no news out there, would not be suprised , we dont even hear about the ammunition for the m1 abrams. However C4IRS structure is nice, but not that big..

?why are u looking fo classefied details
we don't share free news here for the enemy

Yh no news out there, would not be suprised , we dont even hear about the ammunition for the m1 abrams. However C4IRS structure is nice, but not that big..
We do know the ammunition for the M1 Abrams , it's not classified, here are some examples :
M865 training SABOT rounds
M831Al HEAT rounds
C785 SABOT
CA31 HEAT
AA38 SLAP-T
There are some parts of the tank that are confidential , like the FLIR system , ammunition shielding, laser hardening, nuclear hardening, and more .
For the C4I , i Guess it's classified At the Top Secret level , so don't Ask

?why are u looking fo classefied details
We don't share free news here for the enemy
As a fellow patriot, and moroccan im interested in everything that concer morocco. Enemy? Im here to learn, and not fight so i will act like i just didnt see your comment. My family and tribe salah begdour have always participated in wars either it be the sahara war, or the wars against the colonisers. Hchouma alik a khoya!

As a fellow patriot, and moroccan im interested in everything that concer morocco. Enemy? Im here to learn, and not fight so i will act like i just didnt see your comment. My family and tribe salah begdour have always participated in wars either it be the sahara war, or the wars against the colonisers. Hchouma alik a khoya!
Bro , he meant the algerians as the enemy not you lmao 🤣🤣🤣

We do know the ammunition for the M1 Abrams , it's not classified, here are some examples :
M865 training SABOT rounds
M831Al HEAT rounds
C785 SABOT
CA31 HEAT
AA38 SLAP-T
There are some parts of the tank that are confidential, like the FLIR system, ammunition shielding, laser hardening, nuclear hardening, and more.
For the C4I , i Guess it's classified At the Top Secret level, so don't ask
Yeah you correct! What you mentioned is specified in the DSCA document, and thats why i mentioned that we wont find any information of .the main ammunition used by our m1 abrams tanks, and thats why im not suprised we dont find any info about the C4ISR structure.

عودة
أعلى