رسميا المغرب يحصل على منظومة الدفاع الجوي VL-MICA

As a fellow patriot, and moroccan im interested in everything that concer morocco. Enemy? Im here to learn, and not fight so i will act like i just didnt see your comment. My family and tribe salah begdour have always participated in wars either it be the sahara war, or the wars against the colonisers. Hchouma alik a khoya!

dear brother i'm not offensing you
i'm telling you the way we learn and got informations here is different , we can't ask direct questions
about such classified matter , mean while i can answer ur questions privatly or somewhere safe

Yeah you correct! What you mentioned is specified in the DSCA document, and thats why i mentioned that we wont find any information of .the main ammunition used by our m1 abrams tanks, and thats why im not suprised we dont find any info about the C4ISR structure.
We can't expect anything to be told to us by the moroccan gov , that's why we search for external sources or the sellers for more details , like DSCA or SIPRI or UNROCA and more

We can't expect anything to be told to us by the moroccan gov , that's why we search for external sources or the sellers for more details , like DSCA or SIPRI or UNROCA and more
Of course not anything. But the main ammunition is something that's considered pretty normal, and the users around the world are known,.. The same goes for the C4ISR structure, for example Indonesia. The contract was shared publicly that a company would build this kind of structure for them. However if we hide the small stuff, then its easier to hide the bigger things so that's kind of good for our military. For us defenses enthusiast it sucks haha

dear brother i'm not offending you
i'm telling you the way we learn and got information here is different , we can't ask direct questions
about such classified matter , mean while i can answer ur questions privatly or somewhere safe
Roger that, i understand your concern. Allah y hafdek khoya.. Alright i will definitly ask you if i have any questions...

Of course not anything. But the main ammunition is something that's considered pretty normal, and the users around the world are known,.. The same goes for the C4ISR structure, for example Indonesia. The contract was shared publicly that a company would build this kind of structure for them. However if we hide the small stuff, then its easier to hide the bigger things so that's kind of good for our military. For us defenses enthusiast it sucks haha
It does suck lol , but there are professionnals in this very forum , they actually know stuff that we normal guys don't, like military contracts ... They're more like defense insiders that bring news a lot sooner than normal media, like Mr TheWarrior009 @TheWarrior009 , simply because it's they're job , and he's not the only one... . So welcome here and i Hope u spend a wholesome Time

It does suck lol , but there are professionnals in this very forum , they actually know stuff that we normal guys don't, like military contracts ... They're more like defense insiders that bring news a lot sooner than normal media, like Mr TheWarrior009 @TheWarrior009 , simply because it's they're job , and he's not the only one... . So welcome here and i Hope u spend a wholesome time
Yeah! I guess in the form of small leaks. Thank you for your welcome brother! As I'm here already have you head anything about the Moroccan IFV project that got leaked in 2020? Im so eager to see the development of the Moroccan defense industry. We have great potential, and so many talents within morocco but also abroad in countries like France.

Normal for u not for us
We know where our C4ISR located both northern and southern zones
We know what abrams using as main ammunition
But we dont want to share such infos
We are here in morocco not Indonesia or some other county
We have strict rules we need to follow
If u want additional informations please contact someone privately and stop taking this article out or context
Thank you

Yeah! I guess in the form of small leaks. Thank you for your welcome brother! As I'm here already have you head anything about the Moroccan IFV project that got leaked in 2020? Im so eager to see the development of the Moroccan defense industry. We have great potential, and so many talents within morocco but also abroad in countries like France.
Yeah , about the IFV program , there has been talks about a potential deal with GDLS(General Dynamics Land Systems) , the director of the company said it's a "big deal" , along with the spanish one,but since then , we haven't heard About it. The local program of IFVs is a work in progress, i guess there will be some sort of military cooperation with countries to make a 100% moroccan product, so just wait and see

Normal for u not for us
We know where our C4ISR located both northern and southern zones
We know what abrams using as main ammunition
But we dont want to share such infos
We are here in morocco not Indonesia or some other county
We have strict rules we need to follow
If u want additional informations please contact someone privately and stop taking this article out or context
Thank you
Even privately those types of info must be kept a secret

هذا منتدى عربي نتمنى احترام هذا الامر، واستعمال اللغة العربية في التواصل مع أعضائه.
يمكنك الاستعانة بترجمة Google اذا كانت لغتك العربية ضعيفة.

هذا منتدى عربي نتمنى احترام هذا الامر، واستعمال اللغة العربية في التواصل مع أعضائه.

اودي غير سلك ربعيام دلباكور دايزة . يهدر بالانجليزيه حسن ما يدخل شي واحد يتفرنسس علينا كيما شحال هادي.

اللهم إنجليزية ولا فرنسية

That's why a lot of us r keeping their
mouths shut
I know some of you brothers are eager for more info but It can't be helped ! They can't share this kind of dta carelessly
ايكزاكتلي ماي برازرز، الأمور السرية يجب أن تبقى سرية و لا يتم الافصاح عنها لا في المنتدى لا في الخاص فأنت لا تعرف مع من تتحدث في الخاص و من يراقب في المنتدى يتحين الحصول على معلومات مهمة يتم افشاؤها هنا. بالنسبة لنا نحن كمتتبعين ان كان حصولنا على معلومة بخصوص مستجد سيتسبب في افشاء اسرار يمكن أن تضر بعمل جيشنا فنحن لا نريد هاته المعلومة. كفاءة جيشنا أولى

اودي غير سلك ربعيام دلباكور دايزة . يهدر بالانجليزيه حسن ما يدخل شي واحد يتفرنسس علينا كيما شحال هادي.
المسألة تتعلق بهل يوجد مبدأ او قانون يجب احترامه وليست مسألة وقت أو سلوكات لحظية او نوع اللغة سواء كانت فرنسة او انجليزية او المانية لا يهم

المسألة تتعلق بهل يوجد مبدأ او قانون يجب احترامه وليست مسألة وقت أو سلوكات لحظية او نوع اللغة سواء كانت فرنسة او انجليزية او المانية لا يهم
اودي متافق معاك غير قضية مثالية القوانين والمبدأ فجميع الاوقات نساها نصيحة لا غير لكن هذا لا يعني أن القانون ماكيناش. شوية ويدوز مول الشطابة يمسح ومول دفتر المخالفات يقيد .

اودي متافق معاك غير قضية مثالية القوانين والمبدأ فجميع الاوقات نساها نصيحة لا غير لكن هذا لا يعني أن القانون ماكيناش. شوية ويدوز مول الشطابة يمسح ومول دفتر المخالفات يقيد .
انا بلغت براسي . نشوفو باش غادي يجاوبني المراقب الآلي. نقصرو معاه شوية واخة كايبانلي مابينو وبين الآلية غير لخير والاحسان 😃

عودة
أعلى