AL RAGH

عضو
إنضم
24 أكتوبر 2014
المشاركات
التفاعل
69,339 0 0
Israel to upgrade F-15Is with new radar
The Israeli air force is upgrading the capabilities of its F-15I strike aircraft, including the installation of a new radar system.

The sensor most likely to be fitted is the Raytheon APG-82(V)1 active electronically scanned array, which was also fitted to the US Air Force's F-15Es in place of the ageing APG-70.

The selection of the US-made radar instead of an Israeli-designed option is likely the result of the fact that Israel can purchase the APG-82(V)1 using the Foreign Military Funding it receives annually from the USA.

"The F-15I is still our strategic jet. It holds the largest number of capabilities and has the ability to carry many weapons and reach far destinations," the head of the F-15I branch told the air force's website. Tasks range from "routine missions related to the combat formation to special missions which will remain confidential", says the official – identified only as Maj A.

getasset.aspx

Israeli air force

Israel's comprehensive systems upgrade for the F-15I is a direct outcome of a delay in the delivery of the .

The nation has ordered 19 conventional take-off and landing F-35As at a cost of $2.75 billion, with the first two due to arrive in Israel in 2018. Late last year, the defence ministry also received approval to acquire another 14 of the stealthy type.

سلاح الجو الاسرائيلي يحديث قدرات مقاتلاته
F-15I
بتركيب رادار شركة رايثيون الجديد APG-82(V)1 AESA بدلا عن الرادار APG-70
الرادار الجديد تستخدمه امريكا على المقاتلات F-15E
ويعود سبب قيام اسرائيل بتطوير
مقاتلات F-15I الي التأخير في استلام ال F-35 المتعاقدت عليها سابقا

السؤال هنا لماذا لم تركب اسرائيل رادار محلى بدل الامريكى ولا مواصفات الردار المحلى فشنك ؟

السؤال هنا لماذا لم تركب اسرائيل رادار محلى بدل الامريكى ولا مواصفات الردار المحلى فشنك ؟
لان التطوير سيكون من ضمن المعونات العسكريه الامريكية الي اسرائيل

طالما التحديث سيكون من ضمن المعونات الامريكة فمن المؤكد ستقوم دولة بني صهيون بأستثمار المبالغ اللتي كانت ستستثمرها في تطوير الرادار محلياً في اماكن أخرى
لا يوجد من هو افضل من بني صهيون في استثمار المال على عكس العرب افضل من بدد و صرف بدون حساب .

ما الفرق بين هذا الرادار ورادار f15 sa , وايهم افضل وشكراً ،

ما الفرق بين هذا الرادار ورادار f15 sa , وايهم افضل وشكراً ،
رادار الاف 15 SA هو الرادار AESA
(APG - 63 (V3
بعد عام تم ترقية طائرات إف-15إي شركة من نوع وهو نظام المسح الإلكتروني النشط ( : ActiveElectronically Scanned Array) المعروف اختصار باسم إيه إي أس إيه (AESA)، وفي عام ، تم تسليم شركة أول رادار لاختباره. ورادار "إيه بي جي -82" يجمع ما بين المعالج المستخدم في رادار إيه بي جي -79 (APG-79) والمستخدمة في طائرة و مع الهوائي المستخدم في رادار إيه إي أس إيه والتي يجري تركيبها على طائرة إف-15سي. الترقية رادار جديدة هو أن تكون جزءا من برنامج تحديث الرادار إف-15إي. وأطلق على الرادار الجديد إيه بي جي -63(في)4، بل أنها حصلت على تسمية في عام .

التعديل الأخير:
عودة
أعلى