إنضم
21 ديسمبر 2019
المشاركات
التفاعل
3,616 4 0
الدولة
Algeria
The Algerian S-300

Toca collect some graphics about the S-300 air defense positions in Algeria.

I'm not going to roll up the story but I will take a few strokes to set the context ... Algeria acquired 6 battalions of the Russian air defense systems S-300PMU2. Depending on who translates it, information about 6 systems or 6 battalions or 6 divisions can be found, but they all talk about the same thing, that is, 6 battalions.

The S-300PMU2 air defense battalion is composed of:

1 command and control vehicle

1 shooting control

radar 1 search radar

At least 2 batteries with several TELs (launcher lift transport) in each. This could be an Algerian S-300PMU2 battalion:

It is not something at work, that is, there can be a battalion with 2 batteries of 3 TELs for each one or there can be a battalion of 3 batteries at 2 TELs for each one. Or there may be a 2 battery battalion with 2 TELs for each one (as is probably the case in the Syrian case).

Algeria has 6 of these battalions.

There are safely located 3 positions S-300 in Algeria and I will add another 2 that have many possibilities of being:

In Mazalquivir ...

In Ouled Fayet, in Algiers ...

In Boudouaou El Bahri, in Algiers ...

In Béchar (north) ...

In Béchar (south) ...

Then there would be 5 of the 6 Algerian S-300PMU2 sets. It would be 1 that will have to be seen if we find it.

We see facilities with reinforced and buried shelters in which the equipment is housed and from which they would leave to fire their missiles ...

Their combined coverages:

It has also been rumored that Algeria has S-400 but my opinion is that there are still some graphic contributions that go along that path.

You already know that if you see something that does not seem right to you, you will tell me, we will look at it, and if necessary I will modify it.

Likewise, if you know of any other S-300 deployment in Algeria then provide it so that the information is more complete.

A feather fly ... maybe in the northeast. We will see. Bets are accepted.

2:07 PM · Dec 26, 2019

1577955194088.png

4:59 PM · Jan 1, 2020·

1577954744003.png

الرجاء إرفاق ترجمة عربية و لو كانت مختصرة ببضع جمل للموضوع
المواضيع بلغة أجنبية صرفة ممنوعة

عودة
أعلى