قطع العلاقات مع حكومة قطر " متابعة مستمرة "

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

قطر دولة لا تقبل المساس بسيادتها، وللمشككين أقول كما قال المثل: " إن غداً لناظره قريب "

حتى موقع البيت الأبيض أظهر ثلاث تناقضات في تصريح الشيخ صباح

Q (As interpreted.) Yes. To the Emir, all the parties are holding onto their own positions with respect to Qatar. Where do you see a breakthrough in this dispute? Do you see any indications to make us believe that this crisis will come to an end?

EMIR AL-SABAH: (As interpreted.) The hope has not ended yet. I would like to affirm that Qatar is ready to meet all the demands that were put -- the 13 demands that were presented, and is ready to sit at the table to negotiate and to discuss with us all everything related to the dispute between the parties -- the Gulf parties.

As you know, we have 13 demands that were presented, and we know that not all of these 13 demands are acceptable. But if we were to sit down together and discuss these 13 demands -- and we have indeed accepted them, and Qatar has accepted them -- we would be able to resolve all 13 demands -- all the issues and points that harm and relate to the dispute between the countries of the region and anything that harms the interests of our other friends.

Thank you.

حتى موقع البيت الأبيض أظهر ثلاث تناقضات في تصريح الشيخ صباح

Q (As interpreted.) Yes. To the Emir, all the parties are holding onto their own positions with respect to Qatar. Where do you see a breakthrough in this dispute? Do you see any indications to make us believe that this crisis will come to an end?

EMIR AL-SABAH: (As interpreted.) The hope has not ended yet. I would like to affirm that Qatar is ready to meet all the demands that were put -- the 13 demands that were presented, and is ready to sit at the table to negotiate and to discuss with us all everything related to the dispute between the parties -- the Gulf parties.

As you know, we have 13 demands that were presented, and we know that not all of these 13 demands are acceptable. But if we were to sit down together and discuss these 13 demands -- and we have indeed accepted them, and Qatar has accepted them -- we would be able to resolve all 13 demands -- all the issues and points that harm and relate to the dispute between the countries of the region and anything that harms the interests of our other friends.

Thank you.

ربما المقصود انها وافقت على المفاوضات عليها وان هناك بعض المطالب قد لا تقبل ولكن قد يتم التفاوض عليها وربما تغييرها بعض الشيء

PRESIDENT TRUMP:
This all began because of the fact that there has been massive funding of terrorism by certain countries.

And what I want is I want to stop the funding of terrorism, and we’re going to stop the funding of terrorism.

And if they don’t stop the funding of terrorism,
I don’t want them to come together.

But I think they will.

أمير الكويت يقول أن قطر مستعدة لتلبي البنود الـ 13
والقبطان نامق يكذب أمير الكويت ويقول أن المطالب الـ 13 تمس السيادة

DJJkDP3W4AEbRhD.jpg

الشيخ صباح يؤكد على أن الكويت تضمن الإتفاق مع قطر !

EMIR AL-SABAH: (As interpreted.) First of all, I would like to say, there is no problem that cannot be resolved. True, it’s complicated, but when we meet around one table -- and now we have an affirmation from the country to which some demands were presented by its brotherly nations in the Gulf region when we hear that it’s ready to discuss all these demands. We are not among those countries, but we are guarantors, and we can guarantee that we will pressure Qatar because it’s not in the interest of Qatar to remain outside the flock. Rather, it should join its brothers in the GCC.

سمو امير البلاد: يجب التماسك وتناسي الخلافات الخليجية فنحن اكثر من تضرر من قطر لكن تجاوزنا هذه المرحلة بالتسامح

–––––––––––––
صفعة لكل إخونجي خليجي خائن لوطنه

الشيخ صباح يقصد إعلام قطر أو الدول الأربع ؟

لأني ما فهمت سياق الحديث صراحةً

And these disputes, as I said, they are complicated.

And we have seen the media campaign that is totally unacceptable to the people because the media coming out of this country is against the people, not the rulers.

And for that reasons, we have received from Qatar a letter in response to the letter I sent them, and they are willing to sit down at the table and discuss all these demands, which the other parties have put down.

التعديل الأخير:

سمو امير البلاد: يجب التماسك وتناسي الخلافات الخليجية فنحن اكثر من تضرر من قطر لكن تجاوزنا هذه المرحلة بالتسامح

–––––––––––––
صفعة لكل إخونجي خليجي خائن لوطنه

الضاهر الامير صباح يحتاج ملف على اعمال قطر يطلع عليه
اي تسامح !!!

إخونجية الخليج وأخص بالذكر "إخونجية الكويت" هل هذه جزية؟؟

DJJrj4oXcAUwZ7E.jpg

ربما المقصود انها وافقت على المفاوضات عليها وان هناك بعض المطالب قد لا تقبل ولكن قد يتم التفاوض عليها وربما تغييرها بعض الشيء

حتى إنت أخوي الكريم لخبطتني في تناقضك ،
خلنا نفترض صحة كلامك رغم إني ما فهمته
لكن لاحظ تصاريح قطر المتناقضة كلياً مع تصريح الشيخ صباح !

حتى إنت أخوي الكريم لخبطتني في تناقضك ،
خلنا نفترض صحة كلام رغم إني ما فهمته
لكن لاحظ تصاريح قطر المتناقضة كلياً مع تصريح الشيخ صباح !

اين التناقض في كلامي

اقصد ان قطر قد تكون وافقت تفاوض على المطالب لكن لا تقبل بعضها يعني تتفاوض على ان يتم تخفيف بعضها ربما هذا قصدي

بخصوص التدخل العسكري البعص يعتقد لو الدول الاربع عقدت العزم على التدخل العسكري

ان الاتراك والايرانين بيمنعون التدخل العسكري وخل اجيبها بطريقه مختصره

لو السعوديه قصفت الاتراك في قطر والايرانين وش ممكن يعملون فقد راح يشجبون

لان لا قدره لهاتين الدولتين بمواجهه عسكريه مع السعوديه والامارات

2e23aa07110233c710aaa7db26e697a2--military-weapons-military-jets.jpg

BeGebXlCUAA_36E.jpg:large

ElmuUfV.jpg

اين التناقض في كلامي

اقصد ان قطر قد تكون وافقت تفاوض على المطالب لكن لا تقبل بعضها يعني تتفاوض على ان يتم تخفيف بعضها ربما هذا قصدي

إيه كيذا فهمتك ، لكن إسمح لي إبهلكلمة .. و أعتذر بشدّة إني أبقولها
و الشيخ صباح محشوم عنها ، و لكن تصريح قطر اللي بعد اللقاء
"كذّب" الشيخ صباح و نفوا قبول أي شرط و أنها كلها تمس السيادة !

أو أنها مراوغة من قطر و هي إبكذا ورطت الشيخ صباح إبكلامه اللي قاله
و لاحظ إن الكويت لا زالت مصرّة على ضمان أي إتفاق بين الدول الأربع و قطر !

عاجل | وزير الخارجية القطري: من المؤسف طرح الخيار العسكري خلال الأزمة

عاجل | وزير الخارجية القطري: من المؤسف أن يكون الخيار العسكري مطروحا

^ أم الركب خلته إيعيد التصريح مرتين

عاجل | وزير الخارجية القطري: جهود الكويت مقدرة من قبل

عاجل | وزير الخارجية القطري: المطالب الثلاثة عشر لدول الحصار تمس السيادة

عاجل | وزير الخارجية القطري: المطلوب أن يكون هناك مسعى لإيجاد آلية للحوار

عاجل | وزير الخارجية القطري: الإجراءات ضد يجب التراجع عنها

فيه عضو معنا بالمنتدى أي خبر أمريكي أو غربي مسيء للسعودية
فوراً ينقله هنا بجد و إجتهاد ، مثل الجرائم الإنسانية في اليمن
لكن نفس الوضع عن قطر و خبر مسيء لها .. العضو هذا ما شفناه !
ما شاف تصريح ترامب الجديد عن الدعم القطري الضخم للإرهاب ؟
عمرو حسين @عمرو حسين الراجل بيسأل عليك

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
عودة
أعلى