2 ديسمبر 2013
المشاركات
التفاعل
13,380 0 0
Saudi national guard air wing takes shape
Jeremy Binnie, London - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
16 December 2013
Key Points
  • The SANG has ordered AH-64E and AH-6i attack helicopters and the construction of its new airbase is well under way

إنشاء قاعدة جوية لمروحيات AH-64E and AH-6i للحرس الوطني
  • Saudi Arabia will have the third largest number of Apaches in service after the US and UK
المملكة العربية السعودية تحتل المركز الثالث ك أكبر مشغل لمروحيات الاباتشي

The Saudi Arabia National Guard (SANG) is quietly making progress on establishing a new aviation wing that will give it a ground-attack capability to rival that of the Royal Saudi Land Forces (RSLF).

الحرس الوطني انشاء جناح الطيران ليتمكن من توجيه ضربات ارضية لمساعدة القوات البرية الملكية السعودية

p1487008.jpg
Astrium imagery shows the Saudi Arabia National Guard's new Khashm al-An Airfield east of Riyadh on 30 November 2013. (CNES 2013, Distribution Astrium Services/Spot Image S.A./IHS: 1487008)
The SANG's aviation plans were outlined in October 2010, when the US Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) notified Congress of a proposed sale of 36 Boeing AH-64D Block III (now known as the AH-64E) Apache attack helicopters, 36 Boeing AH-6i light attack helicopters, 12 MD Helicopters Inc (MDHI) MD 530F light helicopters, and 72 Sikorsky UH-60M Black Hawk utility helicopters.
في 2010 قامت السعودية بشراء 156 مروحية للحرس الوطني فقط
36- AH-64D Block III
36- Boeing AH-6i light attack helicopters
12- MD Helicopters
72 - Sikorsky UH-60M Black Hawk

مطار خشم العان التابع للحرس الوطني شرق الرياض

تم اكماله مؤخرا

p1487008.jpg

وتم استلام الدفعة الاولى من طائرات الليتل بيرد

وتكوين اول سرب استطلاع مسلح

171082.jpg

وهذا مطار خشم العان اثناء تجهيزه سابقا