شركة t.a.i التركية

رد: شركة t.a.i التركية

نسيت يابو الفراعين مشروع ال A-400 M

A400M_03.jpg

مشاركة تركيا فى هذا المشروع سيقتصر على انتاج 10 طائرات بالتعاون مع الثلاث دول ومن المقترح ان هذا سيتم فى عام 2013 وسينتهى عام 2018 لان مطلوب اكثر من 170طائرة لعدة دول! تخفيف ضغط كما حدث مع السعودية.
Last of the 10 A400M expected to be delivered in 2018

فى مصادر اخرى

طب تخيل كدة لما تحب تجدد اسطولك وتدفع 400مليون دولار لـ:
the turkish configuration being integrated consists of the apg-68(v)9 multimode radar (currently being installed on new advanced block 50/52 f-16s), color cockpit displays and recorders, new core avionics processors, the joint helmet-mounted cueing system, link 16 data link, advanced interrogator/transponder, integrated precision navigation, a unique electronic warfare system, and compatibility with a number of new weapons and targeting systems.

فهذا يوضح شئ مهم ان تركيا قدراتها فى f16 لا تتعدى ما تتيحة لها لوكهيد مارتن.

وحتى اسرائيل لا تفعل في مقاتلاتها الا مايتيحه الأمريكان وذلك لعملية الدمج

اذن تركيا تسير بخط جيد

ولولا بع الأحداث لكان خط الفالكون هنا في مصر ومنذ الثمانينات لكن قدر الله خيرا

مشاركة تركيا فى هذا المشروع سيقتصر على انتاج 10 طائرات بالتعاون مع الثلاث دول ومن المقترح ان هذا سيتم فى عام 2013 وسينتهى عام 2018 لان مطلوب اكثر من 170طائرة لعدة دول! تخفيف ضغط كما حدث مع السعودية.
last of the 10 a400m expected to be delivered in 2018

فى مصادر اخرى

ركز يامان

تركيا هتاخد 10 طيارات لكنها مستمرة في الإنتاج

مش هفتح خط ل 10 طيارات بس

البس النظارة ياعم حس

التطوير YARASA للبلاك هوك التركي S-70A

ومعناه الخفاش

تطوير لأفيونكس الطائرة وصورة لها بعد التطوير

YARASA.jpg

atakresim3.jpg

viewer.php

بالنسبة للبلاك هوك:
A development of the S-70 Black Hawk, the T-70 will be produced in Turkey under an agreement between Sikorsky and Turkish Aerospace Industries. Negotiations will start soon and a production agreement will be signed before the end year of this year.
اى اخر سنة 2011 ستنتهى المفاوضات.

وما سيقوم الاتراك بانتاجة هو:
According to the SSM, Turkey will produce transmissions, landing gears, engine parts and avionics for the T-70, including mission computer hardware. Ankara will also gain the right to make direct sales of the model to other countries, with the SSM having forecast a market for 600 over the next 20 years.

من عجل هبوط لكمبيوتر الطائرة

اما عن التطويرات السابقة فهى تغيير زجاج الطائرة هذا والله اعلم.

حقيقة الدولة التركية الحديثة عملت نقلات كبيرة في كثير مجالات و لو انها دون المستوى المطلوب عسكريا ,, بل هناك تضخيم يحصل في عدة امور عن قدارت تركيا التصنيعية العسكرية و قد لاحظت ذلك في زياراتي للمنشآت التركية في 2009.

موضوع و فكرة ممتازة + تقييم

أرجو منكم اخواني استخدام اللغة العربية الرسمية حتى لا تحذف المشاركات.

ركز يامان

تركيا هتاخد 10 طيارات لكنها مستمرة في الإنتاج

مش هفتح خط ل 10 طيارات بس

البس النظارة ياعم حس
المشكلة ان الموضوع دا لسة بدرى علية حيث انة الشركة لا تذكر اى دور لتركيا!
ولكن بكل تاكيد ان قامت بانتاج والادق بالتجميع ل10طائرات فهى ستعمل على ادخال المزيد كما فعلت مع الاسبانية سى ان 235 ولكنها قامت بالتطوير فقط

بالنسبة للبلاك هوك:
A development of the S-70 Black Hawk, the T-70 will be produced in Turkey under an agreement between Sikorsky and Turkish Aerospace Industries. Negotiations will start soon and a production agreement will be signed before the end year of this year.
اى اخر سنة 2011 ستنتهى المفاوضات.

وما سيقوم الاتراك بانتاجة هو:
According to the SSM, Turkey will produce transmissions, landing gears, engine parts and avionics for the T-70, including mission computer hardware. Ankara will also gain the right to make direct sales of the model to other countries, with the SSM having forecast a market for 600 over the next 20 years.

من عجل هبوط لكمبيوتر الطائرة

اما عن التطويرات السابقة فهى تغيير زجاج الطائرة هذا والله اعلم.

انته بتهزر دي من 2007

Under the program, following the completion of necessary system and ground tests, the first helicopter with YARASA configuration successfully realized its first flight on September 20, 2007.29 flight tests have been completed as of end March,2008.Besides AVINT implementation goes on both Second and third YARASA helicopter.

المشكلة ان الموضوع دا لسة بدرى علية حيث انة الشركة لا تذكر اى دور لتركيا!
ولكن بكل تاكيد ان قامت بانتاج والادق بالتجميع ل10طائرات فهى ستعمل على ادخال المزيد كما فعلت مع الاسبانية سى ان 235 ولكنها قامت بالتطوير فقط

ادي ياعم خطة الإنتاج

under the a400m program, in which tai is representing turkey as the “national industry institution”, a total of 10 a400m aircraft will be procured for the turkish air force command. To compensate for the 10 a400m aircraft to be procured by turkey, tai shall undertake the structural work share which is corresponding to 7.15% of the total work and systems work package, which is 1.26%.

As a partner of airbus military s.l., tai has been participating in the design and development activities of the a400m aircraft with the leading european aerospace companies namely; airbus (france, germany, spain and uk), eads casa (spain) and flabel (belgium) from the beginning of the program.

With this program, tai shifts to “build-to design” method from “build-to-print.” being a partner of airbus military s.l. (amsl), our company will not only own design rights, but also become a partner of design organization approval (jar-21 part ja) under amsl since amsl has design rights, in general, and type certificate (jar-25). These approvals will make tai a company, that has control over all the processes including design, test, certification and delivery.

taking place as a risk sharing partner in the program, tai will manufacture the parts under its responsibility in each new aircraft order. The parts, which are under the responsibility (design & production) of tai are; forward center fuselage, rear fuselage upper shell, parachute doors, emergency exit doors, tail cone, lightning and water/waste systems and aileron and spoiler.

in addition to structural components, tai is level 1 responsible of the lighting and water/waste systems of the a400m program. Furthermore, the fuselage harness fitting of the a400m is also manufactured by tai engineers.

حقيقة الدولة التركية الحديثة عملت نقلات كبيرة في كثير مجالات و لو انها دون المستوى المطلوب عسكريا ,, بل هناك تضخيم يحصل في عدة امور عن قدارت تركيا التصنيعية العسكرية و قد لاحظت ذلك في زياراتي للمنشآت التركية في 2009.

موضوع و فكرة ممتازة + تقييم

أرجو منكم اخواني استخدام اللغة العربية الرسمية حتى لا تحذف المشاركات.

أحاول الحفاظ على العربية قدر الإمكان

:b070[1]:

انته بتهزر دي من 2007

ههههههههههه
يا حاج مارشال ركز معايا :
دى خطة الانتاج للطائرة
A development of the , the T-70 will be produced in Turkey under an agreement between Sikorsky and Turkish Aerospace Industries. Negotiations will start soon and a production agreement will be signed before the end year of this year.
The general purpose helicopter programme is expected to include the production of 20 T-70s for the Turkish land forces, 11 for special forces and six each for its air force, navy and electronic systems command. Thirty will go to the nation's Gendarma, 20 to the police and 20 for use as firefighting aircraft by the forest ministry.
Ankara's decision comes as a blow to AgustaWestland, which had been offering to supply a TUH-149 development of its AW149 design.
The Turkish army already operates more than 50 S-70 Black Hawks, as listed in .

المصدر ذاكر تاريخ ابريل-2011 ونهاية السنة ودا مصدر كما تعلم استاذى موثوق فية 100%
دا flightglobal استاذى

اما كما قلت لك ما اعلمة ان التطوير الاخر كان لزجاج الطائرة ولكن انت اضفت لى معلومة جديدة اشكرك عليها استاذى حتى لا اقع فى نفس الخطا مرة اخرى:b070[1]:

ههههههههههه
يا حاج مارشال ركز معايا :
دى خطة الانتاج للطائرة
a development of the , the t-70 will be produced in turkey under an agreement between sikorsky and turkish aerospace industries. Negotiations will start soon and a production agreement will be signed before the end year of this year.
According to the ssm, turkey will produce transmissions, landing gears, engine parts and avionics for the t-70, including mission computer hardware. Ankara will also gain the right to make direct sales of the model to other countries, with the ssm having forecast a market for 600 over the next 20 years.
The general purpose helicopter programme is expected to include the production of 20 t-70s for the turkish land forces, 11 for special forces and six each for its air force, navy and electronic systems command. Thirty will go to the nation's gendarma, 20 to the police and 20 for use as firefighting aircraft by the forest ministry.
Ankara's decision comes as a blow to agustawestland, which had been offering to supply a tuh-149 development of its aw149 design.
The turkish army already operates more than 50 s-70 black hawks, as listed in .

المصدر ذاكر تاريخ ابريل-2011 ونهاية السنة ودا مصدر كما تعلم استاذى موثوق فية 100%
دا flightglobal استاذى

اما كما قلت لك ما اعلمة ان التطوير الاخر كان لزجاج الطائرة ولكن انت اضفت لى معلومة جديدة اشكرك عليها استاذى حتى لا اقع فى نفس الخطا مرة اخرى:b070[1]:

من تاني

under the program, following the completion of necessary system and ground tests, the first helicopter with yarasa configuration successfully realized its first flight on september 20, 2007.29 flight tests have been completed as of end march,2008.besides avint implementation goes on both second and third yarasa helicopter

هاااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااه

عمو فرق بين التطوير للموجودات S-70A Yarasa والتصنيع للجديد planned delivery of 121 aircraft

يبقى فيه تطوير S-70A Yarasa للقديم المفروض انتهى في 2007

وشراء 121 جديدة تتصنع في تركيا تحت اسم T-70

ادي ياعم خطة الإنتاج
:f010[1]:
اية دا !
هى كما قلت تجميع لان الصراحة لا يوجد ما هو مهم فى خطة الانتاج الا مقدمة الطائرة ولكنها بنسبة ضئيلة جدا
على العموم جيد معرفة تلك النقطة استاذى مارشال
سعدت بالنقاش معك استاذى :b070[1]::b070[1]::b070[1]::b070[1]:

:f010[1]:
اية دا !
هى كما قلت تجميع لان الصراحة لا يوجد ما هو مهم فى خطة الانتاج الا مقدمة الطائرة ولكنها بنسبة ضئيلة جدا
على العموم جيد معرفة تلك النقطة استاذى مارشال
سعدت بالنقاش معك استاذى :b070[1]::b070[1]::b070[1]::b070[1]:

ومعلومة جديدة عن التفريق بين تطوير ياراسا والتي 70

الله ينور استاذى مارشال بس لسة وهزعل اوى لو صنعوا الافيونكس.احنا مش ناويين ولا اية:inv[1]:

انت استاذي ياحسام بيه وموضوعك انا وعدتك باضافات ووعدي وعد الحر

بالنسبة لمصر

هكلمك عالخاص ممكن باكر

المهم قناعتك بالكلام

التفريق بين التطوير و التصنيع
منا عارف وذاكر دا فى الموضوع ولكن انا ذاكر تبديل زجاج الطائرة فقط لان دا حسب ما مكتوب فى ويكى انجلش ولكن تطوير الاربع طائرات لم اعرفة الا من حضرتك

وتلك الصورة هدية لحضرتك (اوئل الطيارين المصريين)
1003168v.jpg

موضوع متميز بس أنا سمعت أنهم هيجمعو f35 هل ده معناه أنها هتمتلكها بكميات رهيبه جدا طيب فى ظل الخلاف مع أسرائيل !! أمريكا هتفضل سكته كده

عودة
أعلى