المملكة ترغب في ابقائها " سرية " صفقة ضخمة بين كوريا والسعودية

وش اسم هاذا الدرون؟ وايش هيا مهامه

KUS-FS

South Korea has decided to approve a US$732 million plan for mass production of Medium-Altitude-Long Endurance (MALE) Class UAVs.
According to the information obtained; South Korean defense authorities on Friday approved a plan to mass-produce MALE UAVs by 2028 to strengthen the Air Force's surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities.
According to the South Korean Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA); The Defense Project Promotion Committee has approved the country's 980 billion won (US$732 million) final progress plan on the drone development project, which first began in 2006.
It is emphasized that the mentioned MALE UAV is KUS-15. KUS-15, which was started to be developed by Korean Air after 2005, made its first flight in
2012. Due to some technical problems, the UAV could not go into mass production until today.
Developed as the MQ-9 Reaper counterpart, KUS-15 is also known as KUS-FS. UAV; It has a length of 13 meters, a wingspan of 25 meters, a height of 3 meters and a 1200HP engine. It is known that the engine of the UAV was developed over the Samsung Techwin SS-760K Turbojet Engine. The service altitude of the UAV, which is aimed to have a 24-hour airtime, is 45,000ft.

درون KUS-FS أعتقد بنسبة كبيرة بأننا متعاقدين عليها أو اننا سنوقع صفقتها قريب!

نماذجها بمكتب رئيس هيئة الاركان واللي كل النماذج بالمكتب لمعدات واسلحة تعمل بالسعودية وكذلك لها نماذج بمكتب قائد القوات الجوية نائبه!

مهندسين وباحثين سعوديين من شركة سامي للصناعات العسكرية يعملون في الشركات الكورية

مهندسين وباحثين سعوديين من شركة سامي للصناعات العسكرية يعملون في الشركات الكورية

هذه تسمى > نقل المعرفة ضمن اساسيات الـ know how

وفقهم الله , وبيض الله وجيههم ابناء الوطن الاعزاء

التعديل الأخير:
نقلا عن المهتم في شؤون التسليح الكورية على منصة X.
@
mason_8178
Some Polish, Arab and other brothers confused about Chunmoo missiles so i will clear about that. First, the codename can be change anytime.
● '239mm guide rocket' is similar to GMLRS and it can be armed with DPICM munition.
● '280mm class Chunmoo-II missile' is significantly increased range and adapted 'Wide Area Suppression' special warhead to replace DPICM.
● 'Ducted Ramjet or Rocket 239mm missile' is designed to longer range than the Chunmoo-II missile.
● '400mm Korean PrSM' is cancelled and it moved to KTSSM-II and others.
● KTSSM-I is only operated in fixed land canister and possessed heavy warhead than the CTM-290.
● CTM-290 is export version of KTSSM-I which is similar to ATACMS. currently, Poland and UAE has it.
● KTSSM-II is enhanced version of the CTM-290.
● KTSSM-III is whole new missile which is more like Hyunmoo-IIA ballistic missile and it can be only operated in Hyunmoo heavy vehicle.
K239, M270, HIMARS missile pods are can be integrate each others from what i heard but, such integration need require cost and time. Note that South Korea itself operate massive numbers of K239(218+150).
I believe All missiles can be exported except the KTSSM-III.

20240101_160329.jpg

بعض الإخوة البولنديين والعرب وغيرهم في حيرة بشأن صواريخ تشونمو لذلك سأوضح ذلك. أولاً، يمكن تغيير الاسم الرمزي في أي وقت.
● "صاروخ موجه 239 ملم" يشبه صاروخ GMLRS ويمكن تسليحه بذخيرة DPICM.
● "صاروخ Chunmoo-II من فئة 280 ملم" هو عبارة عن زيادة كبيرة في المدى وتم تكييف رأس حربي خاص "لقمع المنطقة الواسعة" ليحل محل DPICM.
 تم تصميم "صاروخ Ramjet أو صاروخ 239 ملم" لمدى أطول من صاروخ Chunmoo-II.
● تم إلغاء '400mm PrSM الكورية' ونقله إلى KTSSM-II وغيرها.
● يتم تشغيل KTSSM-I فقط في علبة أرضية ثابتة ويمتلك رأسًا حربيًا أثقل من CTM-290.

M-290 هو نسخة تصديرية من KTSSM-I وهو مشابه لـ ATACMS. حاليا، بولندا والإمارات العربية المتحدة لديها ذلك.

● KTSSM-III هو صاروخ جديد تمامًا يشبه إلى حد كبير الصاروخ الباليستي Hyunmoo-IIA ولا يمكن تشغيله إلا في مركبة Hyunmoo الثقيلة.
يمكن دمج كبسولات الصواريخ K239 وM270 وHIMARS مع بعضها البعض مما سمعته، ولكن مثل هذا التكامل يتطلب التكلفة والوقت. لاحظ أن كوريا الجنوبية نفسها تستخدم أعدادًا هائلة من K239(218+150).
أعتقد أنه يمكن تصدير جميع الصواريخ باستثناء KTSSM-III.

M-290 هو نسخة تصديرية من KTSSM-I وهو مشابه لـ ATACMS. حاليا، بولندا والإمارات العربية المتحدة لديها ذلك.

20240101_162650.jpg

الطائر القاتل في خدمة سلاح الجو الملكي في المملكة العربية السعودية.

من وقت طويل على منصة F-15

DU9nK0aW4AIvoiq.jpg

عودة
أعلى