اليابان تكشف الستار عن مركبة آلية لكشف الألغام البحرية

larbi

عضو
إنضم
10 مارس 2019
المشاركات
التفاعل
33,907 242 1
كشفت الشركة اليابانية IHI النقاب عن نظام مستقل للكشف عن الألغام تحت الماء في معرض الدفاع DSEI Japan 2019 في تشيبا.
تم تصميم هذا النظام ، الذي يتكون من مركبتين مختلفتين بدون طيار تحت الماء ، للحصول على ومعالجة وتصنيف ونقل المعلومات حول "الأشياء الشبيهة بالألغام" ، من بين أشياء أخرى ، إلى السفينة الأم.
تتمثل إحدى العناصر المكونة للنظام في مركبة ذاتية الحكم تحت الماء طولها 5 أمتار (AUV) يمكن أن تصل سرعتها القصوى إلى 4 عقدة ، وتتحمل حتى 24 ساعة ، ويمكن أن تعمل بعمق أقصى 200 متر و 600 متر أو 3000 م ، اعتمادا على التكوين.

1574147435651.png

Japanese company IHI unveiled an autonomous underwater mine-detection system at the 18-20 November DSEI Japan 2019 defence exhibition in Chiba

The system, which comprises two different unmanned vehicles, is designed to acquire, process, classify, and relay information about "mine-like objects, among other things, to the mother ship

One of the elements comprising the system is a 5 m-long autonomus underwater vehicle (AUV) that can reach a top speed of 4 kt, has an endurance of up to 24 hours, and can operate at maximum depth of 200 m, 600 m or 3,000 m, depending on the configuration

In its standard configuration the AUV, which weighs 990 kg and is 690 mm in diameter, is equipped with a side scan sonar, a multi-beam sonar, and a digital video camera, but additional systems and sensors are also available depending on the requirement, a company official told Jane's . Navigation is enabled by a combination of GPS/INS and Doppler Velocity Log (DVL) as well as by ultra-short baseline and "sea-floor acoustic lighthouse" systems, added the official

After detecting a potential mine, the AUV automatically transmits the collected data - including images of the object as well as its exact location - via an acoustic modem to the second component of the system, a semi-submersible autonomous surface vehicle (ASV) featuring a periscope antenna, which then relays the data to the "mother vessel" through wireless LAN

هذه المركبات ستكون مفيد في حماية الchoke points من الإغلاق الطويل الأمد في حالة الحرب
حيث ستوفر حل رخيص و سريع لتنضيفها

1574147614104.png

كذلك متسوبيشي كشفت عن مروحية من دون طيار

9AFB4134-D601-419C-B033-CA09D8FEC42C.jpeg

كشفت الشركة اليابانية IHI النقاب عن نظام مستقل للكشف عن الألغام تحت الماء في معرض الدفاع DSEI Japan 2019 في تشيبا.
تم تصميم هذا النظام ، الذي يتكون من مركبتين مختلفتين بدون طيار تحت الماء ، للحصول على ومعالجة وتصنيف ونقل المعلومات حول "الأشياء الشبيهة بالألغام" ، من بين أشياء أخرى ، إلى السفينة الأم.
تتمثل إحدى العناصر المكونة للنظام في مركبة ذاتية الحكم تحت الماء طولها 5 أمتار (AUV) يمكن أن تصل سرعتها القصوى إلى 4 عقدة ، وتتحمل حتى 24 ساعة ، ويمكن أن تعمل بعمق أقصى 200 متر و 600 متر أو 3000 م ، اعتمادا على التكوين.

مشاهدة المرفق 217147

Japanese company IHI unveiled an autonomous underwater mine-detection system at the 18-20 November DSEI Japan 2019 defence exhibition in Chiba

The system, which comprises two different unmanned vehicles, is designed to acquire, process, classify, and relay information about "mine-like objects, among other things, to the mother ship

One of the elements comprising the system is a 5 m-long autonomus underwater vehicle (AUV) that can reach a top speed of 4 kt, has an endurance of up to 24 hours, and can operate at maximum depth of 200 m, 600 m or 3,000 m, depending on the configuration

In its standard configuration the AUV, which weighs 990 kg and is 690 mm in diameter, is equipped with a side scan sonar, a multi-beam sonar, and a digital video camera, but additional systems and sensors are also available depending on the requirement, a company official told Jane's . Navigation is enabled by a combination of GPS/INS and Doppler Velocity Log (DVL) as well as by ultra-short baseline and "sea-floor acoustic lighthouse" systems, added the official

After detecting a potential mine, the AUV automatically transmits the collected data - including images of the object as well as its exact location - via an acoustic modem to the second component of the system, a semi-submersible autonomous surface vehicle (ASV) featuring a periscope antenna, which then relays the data to the "mother vessel" through wireless LAN

825947FC-A0DF-47E7-928A-90C7AE53C951.jpeg

ونستمر من متسوبيشي ومنتجاتها

المعذرة اخي larbi ان افسدت الصفحة المعرض ومنتجاته لا تقاوم

عودة
أعلى