AL RAGH

عضو
إنضم
24 أكتوبر 2014
المشاركات
التفاعل
69,339 0 0
New DCNS integrated mast system for Egyptian combat corvettes

The French shipbuilder DCNS is currently building the first of four PSIM (Panoramic Sensors and Intelligence Module) integrated mast systems that will equip the four Gowind 2500 multi-mission combat corvettes ordered in July 2014 for the Egyptian Navy. The four mast systems will be built at the company’s shipyard in Lorient, France with the first to be tested at sea by March 2016.

In parallel DCNS is building the first-of-class corvette intended for Egypt, with the remaining three units to be built in Alexandria, Egypt under a technology transfer agreement with material packages by DCNS. The first unit is scheduled for delivery in 2017 and the last before 2019. The contract also includes crew training, as well as an option for the procurement of two additional platforms.

The PSIM system, which provides the ship with 360° sensors coverage, has three decks comprising the steel structure block with a combat information centre, a platform equipment room, combat system rooms, a communication centre, crypto room and communication transmitter room; the radome with main surveillance radar antenna; and the aluminum mast featuring a wide range of antennas and associated equipment. The superstructure allows the installation of navigation, identification and detection systems, as well as peripherals such as multi-function displays, communications racks, radar cabinets, fire detection and extinguishing and cooling system, as well as other associated equipment.

The system was developed as an evolution to the single mast like the composite superstructure installed on FS "L´Adroit" (P725), an offshore patrol vessel offshore patrol vessel (OPV) built by DCNS on its own funds and loaned, free of charge, to the French Navy (Marine Nationale). The design is now marketed under the designation of OPV90 by Kership, a joint company founded in 2013 by Piriou and DCNS. The mast system was also seen installed in BRAVE series (Bâtiment RAVitailleur d'Escadre) combat support ships designed by DCNS and STX France. DCNS Gowind 1000 fast patrol vessel also is proposed with single mast system.

The mast configuration adopted by Egypt includes the Thales Nederland SMART-S Mk2 medium-to-long range air and surface surveillance and target designation 3D radar, and Thales Systemes Aéroportés Vigile 200 radar electronic support measures (RESM) system. The ship will feature a main artillery gun, MBDA’s VL MICA vertically launched surface-to-air missile system, as well as MBDA’s Exocet MM40 Block 3 anti-ship missiles. Other main fittings will include DCNS SETIS (Ship Enhanced Tactical Information System) combat management system (CMS), hull mounted sonar and fire control system.

The Egyptian corvette has a displacement of about 2600t, length of 102m, width of 16m, top speed of 25kts, maximum range of 3700nm, and will be manned by crew of 65 (helicopter detachment included).

The four corvettes will reinforce the FREMM (Frégate Européenne Multi-Missions) multi-mission frigate ENS "Tahya Misr" (FFG 1001) the Egyptian Navy took delivery on 23 June 2015 at DCNS Lorient shipyard. The combat frigate was ordered to DCNS in February 2015 together with technical adaptations, crew training and 5-years through-life support. The ship formerly FS "Normandie" (D651) was due to be delivered to the French Navy in late 2014.

اشكرك اخي العزيز

اغلب الظن حتى الآن عدم ذكر برج ال i-mast المدمج مما يعد امر غريب
فهو واضح في التصميم و لا تغيير عنه و لكن برج تصميم الجويند مختلف عن mast تاليس
عموما لن يخرج عن ال i-mast 400 h, i-mast 500

اشكرك اخي العزيز

اغلب الظن حتى الآن عدم ذكر برج ال i-mast المدمج مما يعد امر غريب
فهو واضح في التصميم و لا تغيير عنه و لكن برج تصميم الجويند مختلف عن mast تاليس
عموما لن يخرج عن ال i-mast 400 h, i-mast 500

كنت قريت ان اى ماست 500 للفرقاطات او للازاحات الكبيرة
غالبا هيبقى 400

كنت قريت ان اى ماست 500 للفرقاطات او للازاحات الكبيرة
غالبا هيبقى 400

صحيح جدا
انا وضعته كاحتمال بسبب قابليته للربط مع رادار smart-s mk2
و لكن لا يوجد توضيح للمركب على الجويند عموما فهو كونسبت يبنى لاول مرة كما ان معلومات الماست ليست كثيرة

عودة
أعلى