Ethan

عضو
إنضم
7 أبريل 2017
المشاركات
التفاعل
677 0 0
X-2-777x437.jpg

Japan and the United Kingdom have agreed to undertake a joint study that could lead to the co-development of next-generation fighter aircraft, according to the Ministry of Defense (MoD) in Tokyo.
Japan-and-UK-Discuss-Safety-and-Protection-of-Shipping-Lanes.png

The MoD said in a recent statement that the agreement, which was finalised in mid-March, outlines an exchange of information and opinions on fighter aircraft technologies, which could result in the two countries pursuing a "future collaborative project".
93e1506dae8dfdb4fa13afc102023287.jpg

The MoD gave no details about the collaborative project, but said that in addition to co-operating with the UK it would continue to exchange views with other countries about the "joint development of future fighter aircraft".

تعاون بين اليابان وبريطانيا حول مقاتلة حديثة من الجيل الخامس .. الخبر منشور بالعربية في المنتدى

ممكن للخبر علاقة بي برامج الصيانة في تركيا وتخطيط بريطاني لشراكة مع دول شرق اسيا اليابان وكوريا ج

وممكن بسبب تحطيم كل الفرص لحصول المانيا على شريك مهم للجيل الخامس غير فرنسا ..

It's good that the UK is cooperating with Japan, the results will be impressive with the Japanese. While some can not protect its territory
BritishArmyCeremony_Banner_Master.png

I am talking about Putin and his followers who could not recover the Crimea from Ukraine
PA-12963917-390x285.jpg
لكن القرم الان تحت سيطرة روسيا وتم فرض عقوبات عسكرية واقتصادية من اوروبا وامريكا بسبب ابتلاع الروس للقرم

i`m sorry i do not speak english you can depend on google translation

عودة
أعلى