الأحتجاجات الايرانية ضد الملالي - تغطية مستمرة 2018

بقطع النظر عما تتمنى, ما هو رأيك في الاحداث الايرانية حاليا؟

• مجموع المصوتين
الانظمة الشمولية لا تسقط الا بغزو خارجي من قوة غاشمة. غير كذا سواليف.

الانظمة الشمولية لا تسقط الا بغزو خارجي من قوة غاشمة. غير كذا سواليف.

النظام في أوكرانيا شمولي وانتهى بثورة داخلية،

الإتحاد السوفييتي نفسه انهار ذاتيا على نفسه بلا ثورة ولاغزو خارجي،

نظام نيكولاي تشاوتشيسكو في رومانيا كان شمولي
وسقط بدون غزو خارجي

التعديل الأخير:
النظام في أوكرانيا شمولي وانتهى بثورة داخلية،

الإتحاد السوفييتي نفسه انهار ذاتيا على نفسه بلا ثورة ولاغزو خارجي،

نظام نيكولاي تشاوتشيسكو في رومانيا كان شمولي
وسقط بدون غزو خارجي
كان هناك أيضا دول حدث فيها انتقال سلمي للسلطة،
من أنظمة شيوعية شمولية إلى أنظمة شبه ليبرالية،
في بولندا والمجر وألمانيا الشرقية وتشيكوسلوفاكيا وبلغاريا وألبانيا

الظاهر بتصير فيه مذبحة اليوم في ايران. ايقاف خط القطارات والاجازة المدرسية دليل ان هناك شيء ما يتم التحضير له.

My message to fellow Arabs dont support these protests in any shape . This protest was done by extreme secular persian nationalists who hate Arabs deeply and if they rule Iran my god forbid they will be way worse than the current mullah regime .

I do not support the mullah regime in Iran but they are way better than the extreme secular persian opposition .

you're talking as if Arabs are not persecuted in Iran now . The fact is this regime has been systematically engaging in a genocide war against Arabs you can go back to how they've been treating the Arabs inside iran and the mass murder of Arab sunni's in Iraq
This regime has committed atrocities against all non Persian ethnicity's it has engaged in terrorism through proxy wars and destabilizing activities against it's neighbors no sane individual would stand and defend this radical regime for any reason whatsoever
at least a nationalist Persian government would not indulge in an expansionist policy against it's neighbors they would rather understandably focus on internal policies and building their economy

توقعين لا اكثر

1- قمع النظامي الايراني الارهابي للمظاهرات و يعلن عن اصلاحات
2- سقوط النظام الايراني الارهابي ودخول ايران لدومة الربيع

وضعم الان شعبي ونشوف مين اقوي فيهم

اضيف لك خيار ثالث اقرب لما يمكن ان يحدث
تصدير المشكلة باختلاق عدو و الاقرب حرب خارجية

a nationalist Persian government would not indulge in an expansionist policy against it's neighbors they would rather understandably focus on internal policies and building their economy
i really hope so or we'll be in deep shit
i'm not defending the current scum regime my point is we should be careful of an Iran backed by the west

1E07BA6B-8078-4264-A6CA-3C79EABA551F.jpeg

i really hope so or we'll be in deep shit
i'm not defending the current scum regime my point is we should be careful of an Iran backed by the west

I have no doubt that the current regime would not have engaged in such a destructive policy if it didn't have a green light from the americans and europeans if they had any inclination of bringing down the regime or that they were in effect at a cross road with it's policies then you would see a more hard-line approach just as they did to iraq by forcing sanctions that led to the death of 1 million iraqi children as a result of the oil for food program and after exhausting the regime in iraq they invaded the country and handed it over to iran .
it's in their interest to have a scarecrow in this area so that the can sell weapons otherwise if everyone was living in harmony specially the Mideast then the military industrial complex that funds these politicians would go broke
What you actually see is the contrary , the west is sharing the same bed with the Iranians
They gave them a good deal when it came to their nuclear program
They released billion of dollars which iran is using to fund terrorist activities
and the big oil and gas companies are drooling over the possibility of having a share of the big Iranian reserves

so you're screwed either way you're best shot is a regime change that would at least momentarily shift the focus internally

اذا لم تتحرك المخابرات العربيه لدعم هذه الثوره بصوره قويه وغير مباشره فلن تنجح ابدا وستكون ايران أقوى بعد هذه الثوره في حال عدم نجاحها.

ابسط شيء هو بدعم شخصيات معارضه لها تأثير قوي على الداخل الإيراني
وإنشاء قنوات تلفزيونيه لبث المضاهرات يعني باختصار مثل ما تفعل قناة الجزيره ولاكن نسخه مضاده النضام الإيراني

حرب اعلاميه مضاده النضام الايراني توهم الإيرانيين حتى من لا يريد ان يخرج ضد النضام ان النضام سيسقط بعد ايام
الايرانيين الذين خروجو للشارع نوعين نوع يريد تحسين الاوضاع و نوع يريد ركب هذه الاحتجاجات و هو النوع العلماني القومي الفارسي يكرهون العرب أشد الكره و ليس عندهم مانع ان يتحالفو مع الملالي ضد العرب فلن يقبلوا باي تدخل عربي في بلادهم و الشيء الاخر اي دعم خارجي سوف يعطي مبرر أكثر للنظام لقمع اي احتجاج

كويس بكذا الغرب يدعم سقوط ااملالي دعم للعلمانيه

والعملانيه جدا ممتازه لايران

لانها ستفتتهم الى قوميات

وليس الى مذهب تحتمع عليه هذه القوميات

يجب ان نظهر صور ايران قبل ثورة خميني وكيف الانفتاح وبعده

علمانية ايران مصلحه كبرى لنا
الغرب اليميني نعم...ولكن اليساري *شويه متحفظ على المظاهرات* اعطيك مثال: cnn /msnbc/ new york times كلهم اعلام يساري لم يهتم للمظاهرات *ضد النظام الايراني* بل على العكس اهتمو و دعمو المظاهرات *مع النظام*

upload_2017-12-31_14-20-24.png

قناه *amandnews* بدأت في تأجيج لقنابل المولوتوف ضد الشرطه لذالك عطلنا القناه بسبب حكمنا "لا يدعو إلى العنف". كن حذرا - هناك خطوط لا ينبغي للمرء أن يعبر. حالة مماثلة من أكتوبر -

220px-Molotov_cocktails_prepared_in_advance_by_protesters._Euromaidan_Protests.jpg

النظام الايراني ذكي وصعب اسقطاه ويعلم ماذا يفعل.....هذه المظاهرات سيتم قمعه

عودة
أعلى أسفل